Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over 20s Nightclub Friday

Options
  • 23-05-2014 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey guys!

Was wondering if anyone could help me on this. Me and my sister are in Dublin this weekend, I am 23 and she is 20 (will be 21 in September) . Any ideas if anywhere in Harcourt Street is over 20s on a Friday?

Help much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Kellys67 wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Was wondering if anyone could help me on this. Me and my sister are in Dublin this weekend, I am 23 and she is 20 (will be 21 in September) . Any ideas if anywhere in Harcourt Street is over 20s on a Friday?

Help much appreciated :)

Over 20s ? Don't quite get what you mean? They are all over 21s. Just aim for somewhere fun.
    You will most likely end up in coppers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kellys67

Well just somewhere that she can get in. Cool thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Over 20s ? Don't quite get what you mean? They are all over 21s. Just aim for somewhere fun.
    You will most likely end up in coppers.

Diceys, is not bad.

There are a few places around Stephens green. 5 min from there. Dandelions, cafe en sin. Sinnots, Harry's on the green.

You shouldn't have any bother really. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kellys67

Brilliant, just have this image of us walking about aimlessly in heels with nowhere allowing her in because she isn't 21 ha! Cheers that's a great help hopefully we wont have too much trouble :)

Advertisement