If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic TXL32E6B availability

Options
  • 23-05-2014 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi RS folks,

in the mrket for a good 32inch set and was considering some of your clearance lines last week until I came across the above set and having seen it in the flesh it was most impressive.

Do you hve any stock available for delivery to Co. Monaghan and if so what would the total charges be.

Thanks,
    Declan.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

declan_8 wrote: »
    Hi RS folks,

in the mrket for a good 32inch set and was considering some of your clearance lines last week until I came across the above set and having seen it in the flesh it was most impressive.

Do you hve any stock available for delivery to Co. Monaghan and if so what would the total charges be.

Thanks,
    Declan.
    Hi Declan_8.

Normally once a product goes to in store only we are unable to have them shipped.

However on this occasion I could have one shipped. Shipping would cost £14.99

They are currently in stock here in Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭declan_8

Excellent news then.

I will send you a pm then. 

Thanks,
    Declan.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

declan_8 wrote: »
    Excellent news then.

I will send you a pm then. 

Thanks,
    Declan.
    Hey Declan_8.

No problem at all.
    If you drop me a contact number I can give you a shout.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.