Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED spear gun

• 23-05-2014 4:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭

Hi all looking for a spear gun at reasonable price, if have any leave me the message here with details and price, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭yankinlk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

yankinlk wrote: »

What length of gun without spear ? And it comes complete with spear and rubber right, and all it needs, actual photos would help a lot, im gone send you private message with my mail so you might find easier to post pictures there, how old gun is ? Thx
    Somehow i cant send you private message, any ideas why ?

gun is 65cm , the name of gun is listed, you can google it for more info if you need to.

i reenabled my PMs, if you want to send a message, i must have turned it off by accident. happy to meet up to show you sometime. gun is in good nick.

ready for the hunt.

pics added to divegear link...

Advertisement