Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who can repair a Dyson vacuum cleaner

Options
  • 23-05-2014 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Anyone know if there's someone in laois, preferably in portlaoise that could repair a Dyson animal vacuum cleaner ??

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 Hale

collie74 wrote: »
    Anyone know if there's someone in laois, preferably in portlaoise that could repair a Dyson animal vacuum cleaner ??

Eddie dunne
    Beam vacuum systems
    I've no number but he is well known so shout be easy to contact

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭vertico

You can call Dyson and they will repair it and replace any worn parts for a set fee of €90 , I got new motor,cord rewinder, and head.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

Is it old? I had mine 10 years and thought it was gone but found out it was just the filter (which I never changed or cleaned :o). Took out the filter, give it a wash, let it dry overnight and it's working great every since. I now clean the filter every couple of weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 collie74

I rang Dyson on Friday and was told it would be 3 weeks before a engineer could call, he rang me yesterday and called out, was only a lose connector in the motor but he Replaced the whole motor and cable real cause the original one was sticking a little, all for the standard fee of €90. So now I've basically a new Hoover really, should be good for another 10 years. Was advised to wash the filters at least ever 3 months instead of the recommended 6 months, will reduce any motor overheating. Can't beat Dyson and there customer services, totally worth paying the extra few shillings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 collie74

I rang Dyson on Friday and was told it would be 3 weeks before a engineer could call, he rang me yesterday and called out, was only a lose connector in the motor but he Replaced the whole motor and cable real cause the original one was sticking a little, all for the standard fee of €90. So now I've basically a new Hoover really, should be good for another 10 years. Was advised to wash the filters at least ever 3 months instead of the recommended 6 months, will reduce any motor overheating. Can't beat Dyson and there customer services, totally worth paying the extra few shillings

• Advertisement
Advertisement