Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are these 2 different balances?

Options
  • 23-05-2014 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

This probrably a silly question but are these 2 balances seperate? Does the loan not automatically add with the full account balance?

Sorry for silly question,never got a loan.

UWb9ND7.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Available funds will reflect any pending transaction and an overdraft if you had one.

So you have 489.82 available to spend after taking into account any pending transactions (recent debit card transactions) and your overdraft if applicable.

AIB allows you to see the pending transactions online.

Sorry yes, the loan is a separate account to your current account. They probably transferred the money from your loan account into your current account. Then the loan account with be in negative the balance outstanding on the loan.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Yedya

Ok thanks,so they have transferred the loan money to my current acc,then why is there still another 1000 in there? :P

I am guessing you are saying the 1000 in the loan account. It's 1000DR meaning you owe AIB 1000 on that account.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Yedya

AH I see! Thanks for your help

• Advertisement
Advertisement