Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking at Cherrywood luas

Options
  • 23-05-2014 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

I am planning on travelling from Wicklow to Ranelagh for an appointment.
    Thinking of driving to Cherrywood and getting the Luas from there. Is there parking available at Cherrywood or Bride's Glen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

bisset wrote: »
    I am planning on travelling from Wicklow to Ranelagh for an appointment.
    Thinking of driving to Cherrywood and getting the Luas from there. Is there parking available at Cherrywood or Bride's Glen.

Go to the next exit there is a park and ride at carrickmines. Coming from Wicklow turn off an continue as your back to Wicklow. It's just before you rejoin the motorway

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭ITDept

There's no parking at Brides Glen, and the security on the business park a bit feisty with the clamps. There's a small amount of parking near Cherrywood, but you'd be much better at Carrickmines where there is a proper car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

I parked at Carrickmines and had a smooth journey into town. Thanks for the advice.

Advertisement