Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gluten Free Restaurant in Wexford Town

• 23-05-2014 8:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any place that is safe for a ceoliac to eat, or any place that has specifically marked GF or C on their menu list.

Just a starter and main course, or even just main course.

Afternoons up to 6pm.

Cant trust some hotels unfortunately.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Friend of mine is coeliac and we ate in The Yard as part of large group with no problems. She did emphasize food had to be gluten free and checked again when waiter brought food out. She had perfectly good meal, even had some gluten free bread. And I seem to remember there were 2 gluten free dessert options!
    They do lunch as well but not sure if they open all afternoon though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Moocifer

Only seen this thread now. Definitely Cappuccino's do a large range of gluten free meals and also that new place on the Crescent has some gluten free dishes clearly marked on their menu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭Corvo

I'm thinking more along the lines of lunch but Stable diet do great food and I believe they have a large range of gluten free options

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

We had Afternoon Tea in the Talbot. One of the group was on a gluten free diet and was given a selection of sandwiches and cakes to suit her. They looked delicious and she was delighted. We had booked ahead and let them know about the dietary requirements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Moocifer wrote: »
    Only seen this thread now. Definitely Cappuccino's do a large range of gluten free meals and also that new place on the Crescent has some gluten free dishes clearly marked on their menu.

I'd recommend Capuccinos too - they do soup and sandwiches, really nice. They also make pasta dishes to order if you wish, but they do take a little longer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement