Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A beer garden pub crawl

Options
  • 23-05-2014 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Sorry if this thread belongs somewhere else, thought this forum suited it best.

I'm planning on organising a pub crawl by just visiting good beer gardens around Dublin city centre. Preferably hit up 6 (for the sole reason of 12 Pubs is at Christmas) and ideally good beer gardens for the sun (hopeful) and exterior televisions for World Cup matches.

On my underdeveloped list so far I've got:

Toners (Baggot Street) - substantial beer garden, fairly sure they have at least one telly which I'm sure would be showing the matches;

Harry's on the Green (King's Street) - the "beer garden" is more of a smoking area but it'll do for the purpose of the crawl as I think it too has a telly or two facing outwards;

Grogans (South William Street) - not really a beer garden and no TVs...

So that's all I got. Any advice/suggestions?

Comments

Advertisement