Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will it be these representing us in Wicklow

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

14083144099_7b3f822c31_c.jpgNicola elected by pixbyjohn, on Flickr

14269824475_92d5f05e60_c.jpgGerry Elected by pixbyjohn, on Flickr

14083263508_22a9df20b9_c.jpgGerry Walsh 2 by pixbyjohn, on Flickr

• Advertisement

14083387540_ec4ec2b4cc_c.jpgRay & Gerry by pixbyjohn, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Son of Jack

Pixbyjohn,
    MANY thanks for continuing to chronicle the history of Greystones.
    These really capture the occasion.
    Loved the photos you took of the Caroline Foundation's Guinness Book of Records success
    that were up on Greystones Guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Agreed great pictures PB.

Is there any transparency on how much candidates spend on their campaigns? I heard that Jennifer had 6 interns working on her campaign in Donnelly's office - anyone know if that is true? Grainne's posters seemed to be absolutely everywhere too whereas I didn't notice that many of Derek's (he also was the only one of the main group that did not canvass in my area).

Just interested is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Agreed great pictures PB.

Is there any transparency on how much candidates spend on their campaigns? I heard that Jennifer had 6 interns working on her campaign in Donnelly's office - anyone know if that is true? Grainne's posters seemed to be absolutely everywhere too whereas I didn't notice that many of Derek's (he also was the only one of the main group that did not canvass in my area).

Just interested is all.

The candidates have to send a report to SIPO on all donations and spending. There is a spending limit.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement