Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March against Monsanto - Garden of remembrance - 2pm TOMORROW 24th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I can't believe the US still doesn't require GMO labelling. Except for Vermont, who only just this month passed a GMO food labelling law that will require GMO labelling starting in 2016. But they're already facing law suits. Ughh the US are so behind in many ways.

There's a lot out there on Monsanto, it's quite hard to take in, I thought this was a nice concise piece about Monsanto for anyone than wants a basic understanding..... (It was on the fb page, some other good links on there too). It's really quite scary the more I read about it :/ I wish I knew about the march sooner.

A Beginners Guide to the World's Most Dangerous Corporation

This seems like a good watch as well, "GMO OMG"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

The dutch page is so annoyingly confusing because they've made it into this whole festival thing >.< Ffs maybe the organisers could tell people what it's all about, and give some clear details, besides listing all these random activities that are on.

Advertisement