Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11-23 Aug 10M ???

Options
  • 23-05-2014 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭

Looking for a 10M race between these dates other than Frank Duffy that is nearish to Cork. Don't fancy driving up to Dublin to frank duffy if I can avoid it.

There is little races of this distance this time of year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭tiegan

The nearest thing I can find is the half marathon in Clonmel on 17th August

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Theres a ten miler in Mullingar on 27th of July info on precision timing,and one in Tipperary, Ballynonty on same date can find very little about this one though. I know there not between the dates you mentioned but there the only two ten milers i know of on during the summer months.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Lots of half marathons around tbh. 10M is a great distance. It does have to be in that date range. Looks like a Dublin hotel will get some money off me but then again the field will be pretty good at it so it won't be a run on my own.

Advertisement