Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unresolved dispute

Options
  • 23-05-2014 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭

I seemed to have posted this for soc mods, it's meant for rec mods. I don't know how to change it.

i'm unhappy with the resolution of my dispute.

I am expected to log out and search through personal issues before posting, that is where that post appeared. it does not appear in a posters previous post list when logged

(in reference to the bit gordon posted in the last thread)

and judging by the full post his mother has severe addiction problems and could do with support if they are living in a house with no door, sleeping on plastic, gardai called, getting kicked out

so the shock and horror of mentioning addiction as a reason is nonsense when it turns out to be a contributory factor

it seems looking out raged is more important than facing reality

so outraged it was moved to the appropiate forum when requested.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

An admin has given their decisions, and admin decisions are final.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement