Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk Food Recipes...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Dolbert wrote: »
    Footage from the scene

ibRh3W.png

Not a million miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Mine is generally a packet of rashers and a ham and cheese omlette. I am forever amazed at how much I can put away after a night of the booze.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

A fried egg double decker sandwich on buttered white bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

My slightly posh variation - Hunky Dory smoky bacon crisps with Lidl serrano ham in decent sourdough bread. Heaven:D
    This is the type of crisp I like in a crisp sandwich, good strong flavoured crisps which are thick & crunchy, so its a good contrast to the soft bread. I put mayo on mine, has to be eaten right away or it all goes soggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

No need to be drunk for that one.

My slightly posh variation - Hunky Dory smoky bacon crisps with Lidl serrano ham in decent sourdough bread. Heaven:D

Actually a dollop of Aldi Sweet Tomato Relish to accompany this and I'm thinking YEH BABY - take that hangover !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭INEEDANID

Battered Sausage Sambo

Take 2 battered sausages and chips, put them all between two slices of buttered bread with ketchup and nom and nom and nom and :pac:

A friend suggests a garlic cheese chip for this but I've yet to sample

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Banana (mashed up) and cheese and onion crisps in a soft-bread sambo. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Advertisement