Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback about things

Options
  • 24-05-2014 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭

long term users are at a disadvantage as every indiscretion for their time registered (and it seems time served is not a punishment in itself) is recorded

this creates a culture of using throw away accounts, use it for a while and re-reg, therefore consistently have a clean slate even if warnings are given, and I can always claim to be new and not understand

if a person is being warned for a post, do not change the post that the original moderator infacted for and then tell the poster they were not being infracted for that one but different one

- it's unprofessional and appears things are being twisted to suit your agenda

is it reasonable to expect posters to log out and search for posts in personal issues before commenting on threads in ah? these threads don't appear in the posters search history, although the fact they used pi previously would suggest awareness of more appropiate forums for help

and finally if a moderator believes a vulnerable person is posting and the thread is real, perhaps move it to a more appropriate forum or moderate it so it is actually helpful
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

"My deeply unpleasant (and sometimes bizarre :eek:) trolling isn't the issue - it's the mods being mean to me!"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Seriously buddy, let it go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement