Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre in Dennys Cross Cork

Options
  • 24-05-2014 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi

I have been watching and waiting for a while with regards getting fibre BB
    The efibre map shows my location is set up
    http://www.eircom.net/efibreinfo/map/

But when I go to the eircom web site it says that my house is not enabled but I only live (Wilton Road) approx 100m meters from the box

Wondering could someone take a look and give me a date when efibre will be available on our street

Regards
    Dan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

olearydc wrote: »
    Hi

But when I go to the eircom web site it says that my house is not enabled but I only live (Wilton Road) approx 100m meters from the box

Wondering could someone take a look and give me a date when efibre will be available on our street

Regards
    Dan
    Hi olearyydc

Although the shaded green area of the efibre coverage map indicates that efibre may be available in the area there is a message beside which advises:

"Please note: This map is for illustrative purposes only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service. To see if your home is enabled please choose your bundle and enter your phone number or address into our line checker"

This is because not all areas within the shaded green area will be able to avail of an upgrade as works to cabinets will be ongoing in to the future and In some cases the cabinets are physically in place but have not been activated yet.

Do feel free to PM me your landline number or specific address and I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭olearydc

Hi

Regards
    Dan
    Hi olearyydc

Although the shaded green area of the efibre coverage map indicates that efibre may be available in the area there is a message beside which advises:

"Please note: This map is for illustrative purposes only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service. To see if your home is enabled please choose your bundle and enter your phone number or address into our line checker"

This is because not all areas within the shaded green area will be able to avail of an upgrade as works to cabinets will be ongoing in to the future and In some cases the cabinets are physically in place but have not been activated yet.

Do feel free to PM me your landline number or specific address and I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan

Thanks for replying
    Will send you a PM in a bit and cheers again 

Regards
    Dan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi

Regards
    Dan
    Hi olearyydc

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan

Thanks for replying
    Will send you a PM in a bit and cheers again 

Regards
    Dan
    No problem at all Dan

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement