Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCI vs DBS

Options
  • 24-05-2014 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi I previously did the Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy with PCI and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have been offered a place on the Degree Course for the last 2 yrs so this year I would need to accept.

I am curious as to whether anyone has any information on the quality of the course and its lecturers? And also how much time is required outside of class. I will be working a full time enjoyed at the same time so I would intend on doing the weekend classes.

I am also comparing it with the DBS course. I am not sure of the difference between the two with regards to approach, lecturer quality etc.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Advertisement