Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone/data/ SIM & Wireless home broadband

Options
  • 24-05-2014 11:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

I am retiring and will no longer have a company paid mobile or home broadband. I have an unlocked 16Gb iPhone 4s and a 8Gb iPhone 4s locked to eMobile . I have an Imagine WiMax wireless broadband unit in the house with unlimited data for about €32 per month. We have no fibre/cable on our road and I do not have a landline.

What are the best deals/solutions I can get to move on!

Thanks

Pedro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

pedro, contact 3, they have a program sponsered by the goverment, €20 per month, but the download speed is up to 2gig, you sign up for 12 months, you have one week to make up you mind one you recieve the items, if you are not happy send them back, then the contract is null and void.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

3 Mobile have 60Gb 4G wireless for €34.99 pm ( plus a one off charge for the wifi modem/router) and eMobile have an all calls/texts +15Gb data SIM deal for 35/month. Seems the best I can find!

Advertisement