Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BN509 - ITB

• 24-05-2014 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I just wanted to get some recent students experiences of this course in terms of workload and whether or not they would recommend the course.

I currently have a small bit of experience with software engineering and web development, my aim is to do this course to further develop my skills in these areas with a view to finding employment in these areas (more so as a graduate web developer).

While I can see there are similar threads already on this topic, many are a couple of years old and I want to get a more UTD opinion on the course.

Any advice on the course and its content would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement