Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie league - dream destination?

Options
  • 24-05-2014 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

So an excersise in what ifs ...

As most here will know I have no notuin of leaving my Porto squad no matter what job became available but lets say you came to our league new and had the pick of any team ...

Which of the current teams/squads would you pick to manage?

For me it would be Bayern for the current squad (all those strikers :eek:) but napoli would deserve serious though with the youths they have.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    So an excersise in what ifs ...

As most here will know I have no notuin of leaving my Porto squad no matter what job became available but lets say you came to our league new and had the pick of any team ...

Which of the current teams/squads would you pick to manage?

For me it would be Bayern for the current squad (all those strikers :eek:) but napoli would deserve serious though with the youths they have.

Gotta go for real at the min. But by the end of summer that might change

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

To go back to the other side of Lisbon and save them from absenteeism and mismanagement.

Advertisement