Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever use barberworks.com?

Options
  • 24-05-2014 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭

New to DE shaving. Found www.barberworks.com which has some shaving products in bulk that work out at good value. Prices are in euro and I think it's an Irish site.

Anyone ever ordered from them before? Payment is by Paypal but the contact details on the site is email only - no phone no. or postal address.

EDIT: I emailed them. Based in Tullamore - online business so email only form of contact. Reply from 'BarberWorks Team' - no name.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Look like prices are ex vat as it's aimed at trade customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭odckdo

For individuals, after VAT and delivery, the prices are still good for bulk items. I have already ordered all I needed from different sites otherwise I might have tried this site.

Advertisement