Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gort na Coiribe

Options
  • 24-05-2014 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

How much did the houses in Gort na Coiribe sell for when they were first built c.2000?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

4 Beds were around €180k as far as I recall. My friend's sister bought one there and i remember being overwhelmed (as a student myself) at the cost of them back then!...when I could barely afford a loaf of bread! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

From June 2002
    Following the recent; launch of Gort na Coiribe, OMalley Construction Company reports sales of 97 properties.
    There will be 144 properties in, total at this development, in. a mix: of two-, three-,, four-, and five-bed, properties. The properties remaining in this phase are; two-bed apartments at €247,600 (c 73 sq is) and the 4-bed townhouses at €355,000 (c 1.10 sq m).
    January 2004
    "In terms of investment and appreciation, this development should offer good returns and protection to any purchaser. A good indicator of this is the fact that a nearby townhouse (built by O'Malleys at the rear of the development) sold for €350,000 last February and was recently resold for €500,000," the spokesperson said. O'Malleys now have a choice of two-bed apartments (750 sq.ft.) for €312,000; three-bed apartments (almost 1,000 sq.ft.) for €338,000 and three-bed penthouse (1,500 sq.ft.) for €450,000.

February 2002 http://i.imgur.com/8ovStoGl.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Holy crap, you can pick up a 2 bed there for less than 150k now..

I have to say I've lived in one of the two beds and they are very solidly built and sound proof as they can be being apartments.

Plus the management company accepts very little nonsense which as a non-student I was very appreciative of!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement