Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K - M4 CQB

Options
  • 24-05-2014 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hello,
    For sale,

A&K M4 CQB made from ABS & Metal. Gun is brand new. only used to shoot targets at home. shot maybe 1000 bbs through it. firing at 280fps & under 1 joule. comes with foregrip, charger, iron sights, red laser sight. may also throw in an aimpoint red dot sight. purchased from munster airsoft but its just left there gathering dust. open to reasonable offers, looking for 150. gun comes with a hi cap mag and i have the box and Manuel.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭murray.eoghan

hey mate you interested in trades ?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭_mvp1_

hi,
    i have to guns for sale at the moment as i never skirmished only shot targets at home and i have no use now. i am however looking for non airsoft items that i might trade for but im not sure if this is alowed. thanks for the offer though:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭murray.eoghan

okay what you interested in?

nintendo 3ds, ps vita, ps4 games & accessories, smartphone, tablet lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭smokedaddy

What model?

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭bulldog_947

How much for the aimpoint

How much for the aimpoint

sorry bulldog, I sold it with another gun

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Leech323

Would u take 100 for the raider

Cheers for the offer leech, sorry for the late reply. I am going to hold onto it for the time being as I'm not sure I want to sell it now but if any change I will give you first priority :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Bally2k14

Hey i can give u 100 for the m4 without bipod and if theres a scope il buy it

Advertisement