Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICRAs - beers?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Our class got cancelled due to no wind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,064 ✭✭✭✭neris

did any racing get done today in any class?

racing starts at 955 sunday. theyve just made a change to SIs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Class 0 and 1 had some sort of a race apparently, race shortened at/to the third mark after couple of hours. Steve will be able to give the full story.

Cheers. Icra arent great at giving info during the day on whats happening in races and whos won. Not all of us are in DL for weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,919 ✭✭✭Vexorg

neris wrote: »
    racing starts at 955 sunday. theyve just made a change to SIs

That SI is dated 14th May, (typo obviously but still). No announcement about it at the after event in the RIYC up to 6.30. At least one boat missed the previous change to the SI on Thursday regarding the course change for fleets 5 and 6 from Sutton to Scotsmans Bay.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

neris wrote: »
    did any racing get done today in any class?

0 and 1 completed, and had prizegiving. 1's took from 12:30 to 15:00 to get around three marks at which point the race ended.

All other classes have had the Bloomsday race moved to tomorrow.

Vexorg wrote: »
    That SI is dated 14th May, (typo obviously but still). No announcement about it at the after event in the RIYC up to 6.30. At least one boat missed the previous change to the SI on Thursday regarding the course change for fleets 5 and 6 from Sutton to Scotsmans Bay.

They send a text and email to owners about all changes to SIs i got that About 430

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,506 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Can we please organise a Boards Ballygowans next time.

My poor head :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Can we please organise a Boards Ballygowans next time.

My poor head :eek:
    I was sick as a small hospital this morning... great craic! Left the Irish about 3.

4 races today as well...

• Advertisement

Steve wrote: »
    I was sick as a small hospital this morning... great craic! Left the Irish about 3.

4 races today as well...

i went home at half six last night to work on tactics, in bed by eleven. Fresh as a daisy on the boat at 7:45 this morning :p

knackered after finishing at half four and three races.

we managed to hit a mark with our fecking boom! Meant to say what a superb day for sailing! And congrats to all boardsies winners

Advertisement