Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365online down?

Options
  • 24-05-2014 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭

Is 365online down fro anyone? It wont accept my log in info.

Changed browser and its fixed

Actually its not fixed :pac:

At least its not a case of my info being comprised so.
    Thanks Aidan.

Working again :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭aidanathome

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Is 365online down fro anyone? It wont accept my log in info.
    It allowed me to login, but as soon as I clicked on any links on my account page, it logged me straight back out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,347 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Mines working, just tried there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

blade1 wrote: »
    Mines working, just tried there.
    Strange, just got on now. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi all,

Thank you for contacting us on boards.

We are delighted to hear this issue was resolved for you all. Should you experience this again in the future please let us know and we can have this investigated.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭aidanathome

Hi all,

Thank you for contacting us on boards.

We are delighted to hear this issue was resolved for you all. Should you experience this again in the future please let us know and we can have this investigated.

Thanks,
    Paula C
    Hi Paula,
    Would it not make sense to investigate the cause of the issue Saturday night anyway to ensure that it doesn't happen again?

Thanks,
    Aidan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi aidanathome,

Thank you for your query.

We can assure you, any reports we receive here notifying us of an interruption to service is reported to our Online team for investigation.

We hope this clarifies this for you, thank you again for your query and if we can assist you with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement