Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some MDF

• 24-05-2014 9:50pm

I'm in the city and have no car. I need a bit of MDF 45" x 30". Is there anywhere near Edward Street that might sort me out? I tried McKennas but they don't do it. The only place I know for sure is B&Q but that's well out of my way. Is there anywhere on the Dock Road?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

Try Irish wire products or McMahon's out the Dock Rd.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Volvic12

phog wrote: »
    Try Irish wire products or McMahon's out the Dock Rd.

Ye I agree. Irish Wire and McMahon's would have this and both would deliver if needed.

Tried them both and they don't cut to size. I've been told that Ryan's on the Dock Road will but I am awaiting them to call back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Tried them both and they don't cut to size. I've been told that Ryan's on the Dock Road will but I am awaiting them to call back.

How did you get on, I'm looking for a small bit of WBP ply, don't want to have to get a 8' X 6' sheet of it

Got on great! Charged me €15 (don't know if that's a good or bad price as I was just happy to get it sorted in the end). The only niggle is that I got it a wee bit too thick at half an inch. I would highly recommend them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement