Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unpaid invoices query

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

pedronomix wrote: »
    It would have been more obvious if you had advised dbran to use the Debt Collection Services of the firms that offer Credit Insurance cover. Some of the most active trade credit insurance providers/brokers in the Irish market do not offer debt collection services here.

Pedronomix,
    What is your problem?
    Regularly after I post you see a need to follow up with either a non-sequitur or an inaccurate smart remark. Pity, as some of your other stuff is not without merit. If you have a problem with my posts you are free to PM me:)

I wrote
    Would getting a credit insurer involved as your collection agent add anything?
    How obtuse would one need to be to misinterpret that?

I mentioned Atradius, Coface and Euler. Between those three they have more than three quarters by policy number and about two thirds by premium income of the Irish market. (Yes there are other credit insurers, AIG, CIFS, Merkel and a couple of others, but I did not mention them as they generally provide a different type of product and as such are not relevant in this discussion.)
    Nor did I mention brokers, what would they have to do with it? Red herring!
    As for your belief that the biggest trade credit insurers do not operate debt collection services in Ireland, perhaps you might have overlooked these?
    Atradius Collections in Parkwest.
    Coface Collections in DunLaoghaire
    Euler Collections in Blackrock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

Dancing on the head of pin should be included in every Feis!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

Me thinks this topic is exhausted at this point.:)

Dbran

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement