Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com - The EB League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

an 89 on loan:eek: Thats gotta be a first.

THANK YOU TOMMYCAHIR!!

Beat AZ 2-1, 2 goals from loanee Douglas Costa :D

Out of the relegation places and unmanaged o'higgins take my place who I play in my final game on Thursday. All I need is a draw to stay up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

2 goals ruled out for offside, messi out injured, psg get a jammy equaliser...

games out to get me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Got a win to take me to the top of div 3, pretty tight there now

Tommy Cahir steered Manchester City to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.
    Manchester City beat Tottenham Hotspur 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Agüero scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kompany and Modrić were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Draw keeps me in the CL places :) good luck to the teams in the playoffs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Congrats to Brighton - beat me 3-1 last night to claim the D1 championship.
    I'm happy enough with 3rd, but I'd imagine that my best chance of silverware is now gone, with stronger teams coming up from D2.

Still give it a right good lash though! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Manchester City have finished First in Division 3.

Manchester City have been awarded 3,481,401 in prize money.

Tommy Cahir steered Manchester City to victory against Juventus.
    Manchester City beat Juventus 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Touré had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Nasri and Navas were amongst the goalscorers.

KHEDIRA, Sami turned out to be my highest avg rated player and joint top scorer with AGÜERO

tommycahir wrote: »
    Manchester City have finished First in Division 3.

Manchester City have been awarded 3,481,401 in prize money.

Tommy Cahir steered Manchester City to victory against Juventus.
    Manchester City beat Juventus 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.
    Touré had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Nasri and Navas were amongst the goalscorers.

KHEDIRA, Sami turned out to be my highest avg rated player and joint top scorer with AGÜERO

Probably the worst transfer so far in the gameworld... Ah well :D Congrats, well deserved! Hopefully I'll be joining you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Drew with my relegation rivals O'Higgins to stay in the division.

Next season will be a big season at Limerick FC!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Congrats to Brighton - beat me 3-1 last night to claim the D1 championship.

Cheers man - got 1,480,735 in prize money, which seems a bit low but no harm - and to the big boys who got promoted I say:

Come_at_me_bro.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

Dortmund get into the Div 3 playoffs by the skin of their teeth. Big game ahead though. Barca

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Can I get an invite to this and the Copa league please, or even a list of free teams in either :)

Dortmund get into the Div 3 playoffs by the skin of their teeth. Big game ahead though. Barca

Bayern for me tonight. Few players conditions aren't great but hoping to pull through! Huge match!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

Those games were one off's were they?

Those games were one off's were they?

Unfortunately yeah, lost 2-1 to Bayern. Another season slogging it out in Div 3 :/ Reus and the lads won't be happy!! :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Can I get an invite to this and the Copa league please, or even a list of free teams in either :)

I'm not sure if anyone got back to you yet but, if they didn't, here's the Game World ID for the Copa League : 212627.

.......and the one for this league : 224403.

In your home page where you can see your managed club(s), just click "Add Club" > "Club Search" > Type the Number into the "Game World ID Search Number" Box.

:):)

Sorry, no idea how I missed that. Apply for a team in both and I'll accept you :)

Applied for Leverkusen :) I love my Germans

Cool just accepted. PSG are free in the EB league if ya want them?

I saw that, I dont know would 3 teams be too much work, I barely have time as it is :pac: How much time do you need to give to a team roughly?

I saw that, I dont know would 3 teams be too much work, I barely have time as it is :pac: How much time do you need to give to a team roughly?

Some people spend lots of time scouting players, researching, etc and could spend a couple of hours a day or more. Others log in a few times a week, set their tactics, bid on a player or two and log out. It'd range from 10+ hours a week to 20 minutes a week, depends on the manager :)

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Some people spend lots of time scouting players, researching, etc and could spend a couple of hours a day or more. Others log in a few times a week, set their tactics, bid on a player or two and log out. It'd range from 10+ hours a week to 20 minutes a week, depends on the manager :)

True, as soon as I asked it I kinda realised it was a "how long is a piece of string" question!

Sure see how you get on with two first if ya want. Apply if ya think ya have the time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

could I take over PSG. currently managing Spurs. can't bring myself to do it for a second season as I'm an Arsenal fan

Yeah fire away

Thanks. will resign and apply straight away. Sad to say I didnt care I missed out on the promotion places on the last day but for some reason ai don't mind seeing Spurs in Division 3

Zlatan is available at PSG. Deal must include a quality CB and possibly another defender. Attackers not really required.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Zlatan is available at PSG. Deal must include a quality CB and possibly another defender. Attackers not really required.

Threw in an offer there ;)

I think Zlatan wants a second chance at the Nou camp.

he might just get it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

David James has guided Liverpool to a Play-Off Final win against Atlético Madrid!! Liverpool beat Atlético Madrid 2 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.
    Markovic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Müller was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Promoted to the top flight!!!

Hard luck A.Madrid, you deserved to win the game.

• Advertisement

Who was promoted from Div 3

Advertisement