Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com - The EB League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Damn lost on penalties to Man City with my 2nd team with an average rating of 77!

Unbeaten run finally came to an end in dramatic fashion. Beaten 2 nil by United...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sir Bobby Robson earned a draw with RSC Anderlecht against Internazionale.

The match ended 1 - 1 between RSC Anderlecht and Internazionale in their Division 1 fixture.

Konoplyanka scored the only goal for RSC Anderlecht and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Colemania wrote: »
    Unbeaten run finally came to an end in dramatic fashion. Beaten 2 nil by United...

I by 2-0 you mean 4-1;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

1-1 with Arsenal keeps me top

• Advertisement

I by 2-0 you mean 4-1;)

Sorry was looking at a different game world's score :p

Sorry was looking at a different game world's score :p

That was a must win game for me to keep in sight, fair play lad you're doing a good job and being a limerick man myself it's great to see.

As long as the scouse don't win I'm happy:D

That was a must win game for me to keep in sight, fair play lad you're doing a good job and being a limerick man myself it's great to see.

As long as the scouse don't win I'm happy:D

Ooh I'm a Limerick AND Liverpool fan...... And things were going so well :P

Ya I'm enjoying this game world (obviously) and I've assembled a fairly good first team. Don't know if I can hang on for the rest of the league but I think I should be safe from relegation anyway. Just about avoided it last season by a point!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Keylor NAVAS has completed his move to Southend United from Levante UD for 4,920,000
    Thimothée KOLODZIEJCZAK has completed his move to Southend United from OGC Nice for 5,810,000

Not a bad bit of business. Unfortunately, I think I may be screwing up my chances to achieve my goal of back to back relegations!

Kingsley COMAN has completed his move to Limerick from ACF Fiorentina for 663,000. All other offers were turned down.

One for the future!

• Advertisement

Drew 1-1 with table topping Limerick tonight ... reward ...> next game is against the new table toppers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Southend United to victory against Valencia.
    Southend United beat Valencia 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Keylor Navas had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Yaya Sanogo was on the scoresheet for his side.
    After their result against Valencia, Southend United are now unbeaten in 6 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Good start for my Costa Rican Cat. :P :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Drew 1-1 with table topping Limerick tonight ... reward ...> next game is against the new table toppers

Still joint table toppers...... ;)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Beat the joint table toppers 3-1 :)

Lost at home to Mainz :( Knew my run wouldn't last long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

A draw keeps me top :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Eh i dunno steered Everton to victory against Atlético Madrid.
    Everton beat Atlético Madrid 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Mirallas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rémy and Defour were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good win but interest in this league is waning for me :mad:

Another loss to the league leaders this time :( Knew my good run could only last for so long!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Another loss to the league leaders this time :( Knew my good run could only last for so long!

In fairness you didn't deserve to lose.

think any chances of a title challenge ended tonight....fair play to the pool with a 2-0 away win........mon the limerick.

• Advertisement

Played 4 of the top5 in my last 4 games ...

vs Limerick (W)
    vs Liverpool (D)
    vs Man United (L)
    vs FSV Mainz 05 (W)

7 from 12 ... Not bad

Sir Bobby Robson steered RSC Anderlecht to victory against 1.FSV Mainz 05.

RSC Anderlecht beat 1.FSV Mainz 05 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Oblak had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Kelvin was on the scoresheet for his side.

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Southend United against Barcelona.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Southend United and Barcelona in their Division 2 fixture.
    Kolodziejczak was on the scoresheet for his side.

Successive relegations is looking doubtful now as we move 8 points clear. Damn it anyway!!

Sir Bobby Robson earned a draw with RSC Anderlecht against Southampton.

The match ended 0 - 0 between RSC Anderlecht and Southampton in their Division 1 fixture.

Oblak had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

seems to be a few people leaving this gameworld lately :(
    4 gone in the last 2 weeks alone, might be time to post in other threads seeing if somebody is interested in joining, some good squads available there.
    Jukebox 2310 has parted company with Paris Saint-Germain after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.
    Craig Greaves is after a new challenge and so has resigned as manager of Chelsea.
    Ger Power has angered the Atlético Madrid fans by resigning from the club.
    Gunnar De Boer has decided to resign from FC Schalke 04 after 30 games in charge.

Sir Bobby Robson steered RSC Anderlecht to victory against SSC Napoli.

RSC Anderlecht beat SSC Napoli 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Digne scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zouma was also on the scoresheet for his side.

5 point gap at the top of div 2 now, squeaky bum time now..

Climbing!

Sir Bobby Robson steered RSC Anderlecht to victory against Brighton and Hove Albion.

RSC Anderlecht beat Brighton and Hove Albion 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Konoplyanka scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kelvin and Xhaka were also amongst the goalscorers.

It seems the Limerick title charge may be over after another loss :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

It seems the Limerick title charge may be over after another loss :(

Horray!!!...:D:D:D

• Advertisement

tommycahir wrote: »
    seems to be a few people leaving this gameworld lately :(
    4 gone in the last 2 weeks alone, might be time to post in other threads seeing if somebody is interested in joining, some good squads available there.
    2 more gone this week including the person whom the league was created after
    eireannBEAR * has decided to resign from SSC Napoli after 39 games in charge.
    Hercule Poirot has parted company with Brighton and Hove Albion after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Advertisement