Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com - The EB League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

tommycahir wrote: »
    2 more gone this week including the person whom the league was created after

At tbis rate my anderlecht team might win something yet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    At tbis rate my anderlecht team might win something yet :)

No such luck here, seem to be losing to the unmanaged teams more often than the managed ones.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

That's the league title off to merseyside!!

Manager of the season goes to Limerick thou in my opinion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

is the season over!? Think I'm second at the moment

2 more games to go ... Anderlecht up to 4th now ...

Sir Bobby Robson steered RSC Anderlecht to victory against AZ.

RSC Anderlecht outclassed AZ and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Destro had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Xhaka and Tielemans were amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    That's the league title off to merseyside!!

Manager of the season goes to Limerick thou in my opinion!

Aw shucks, thanks :P

Promoted!! :) So we are obviously losing managers, these things happen. You'll never get one as popular as the main boards one. What are peoples opinions on opening it up to the public or changing the buy from unmanaged rule? Just trying to change it up a bit, all ideas welcome :)

Just as I was about to breal into the top4 ...

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a RSC Anderlecht defeat to Internazionale.
    RSC Anderlecht slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Internazionale in their Division 1 fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Promoted!! :) So we are obviously losing managers, these things happen. You'll never get one as popular as the main boards one. What are peoples opinions on opening it up to the public or changing the buy from unmanaged rule? Just trying to change it up a bit, all ideas welcome :)

I'd go with the public but not unmanaged, at least not for the season coming.

Also I'm always open to transfers, so anyone with some decent players to trade hit me up at Real!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I just relegated Swansea City. Whoops!! :D :P

Div 2 champions with Barca looking like they will come in 2nd to me again this season.
    Tommy Cahir steered Manchester City to victory against AC Milan.
    Manchester City outclassed AC Milan and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Cuadrado, Agüero and Zabaleta were amongst the goalscorers.

Might be worth posting over on main boards thread advertising this league as some of the newer managers there might be interested especially with some of the bigger clubs free with good squads and still plenty of talent out there in externals..

Oh just remembered is there a 50 player squad limit coming into effect from the EO this season? for some reason this rings a bell for me but not sure it was agreed on when setting up the gameworld

After a disaster second half to the season with 7 losses in 9 (I think), managed to hang on to second place.

Second most wins in the league and third most losses....

Signing off S2 with a win ...

Sir Bobby Robson steered RSC Anderlecht to victory against Limerick.
    RSC Anderlecht beat Limerick 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Destro scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Iturbe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy enough with promotion to D2, should make it to Div 1 with the team I have but sure we all know what the game is like!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

I'd open up buying from unmanaged. The transfer market is awful boring without out. I know you want to protect teams, but imo, it takes away from the game and people lose interest.

There is other league with this rule enforced, but it might not be a bad to offer something different with this league, rather then having them all the same.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

tonic wine wrote: »
    I'd open up buying from unmanaged. The transfer market is awful boring without out. I know you want to protect teams, but imo, it takes away from the game and people lose interest.

There is other league with this rule enforced, but it might not be a bad to offer something different with this league, rather then having them all the same.

Also, with such a small league with far less clubs, there's always going to be higher rated players out there especially when you include unmanaged, simply because if a team does try to "hoard" top quality players, it'll be extremely hard for them to keep those players happy and hence they'll reach level 5 concern after a few seasons.

That said though, I'm easy really and will happily follow the majority. :pac::D

The loan offer for Nicolas ISIMAT-MIRIN of Real Madrid from Southend United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Nicolas returns to Roots Hall for the second season in a row. However......
    The loan offer for Alcántara RAFINHA of Barcelona from Southend United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Alcántara returns for his third consecutive season in Essex.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Bought Simon Kjaer today. Should be a good replacement for Distin who I will let got for cost price

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Wilberto wrote: »
    Nicolas returns to Roots Hall for the second season in a row. However......

Alcántara returns for his third consecutive season in Essex.

adnan is on the loan list as well if anyone is interested.

Ruben Neves +4 today :)

I only ever get the class young fellas in this league cos nobody seems to care about getting young players

Colemania wrote: »
    Ruben Neves +4 today :)

I only ever get the class young fellas in this league cos nobody seems to care about getting young players

Other than Tielmans ... NEVER is he leaving Anderlecht ;)

Started off with a draw against the champions. Not too shabby

a win is a win is a win ...

Michel Preud'Homme steered RSC Anderlecht to victory against 1.FSV Mainz 05.
    RSC Anderlecht beat 1.FSV Mainz 05 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Destro had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Clasie was on the scoresheet for his side.

2 for 2

Michel Preud'Homme steered RSC Anderlecht to victory against Southampton.
    RSC Anderlecht beat Southampton 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Konoplyanka scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Iturbe was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Willow Murphy steered Southend United to victory against Barcelona.
    Southend United outclassed Barcelona and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Rafinha scored the winner for Southend United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Not a bad result at the Nou Camp! :D :P

No shame ...

Michel Preud'Homme was unable to prevent a RSC Anderlecht defeat to Manchester United.
    RSC Anderlecht lost 4 - 3 to Manchester United in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Iturbe, Kelvin and Bartra were amongst the goalscorers.

• Advertisement

Makes offer for Mathieu only for it to get rejected and me realise that Valencia are not external......

Advertisement