Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com - The EB League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Well played limerick.

RSC Anderlecht slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Limerick in their Division 1 fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Lots of Chelsea players have been transfer listed at very reasonable prices. Might be a deal there for someone

Meh ...

RSC Anderlecht slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Internazionale in their Division 1 fixture.

At least the club Xmas party was rocking!

RSC Anderlecht slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against FC Schalke 04 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Clasie was on the scoresheet for his side.

On the brink .....of relegation

RSC Anderlecht slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Liverpool in their Division 1 fixture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Like my first season, depending on a result from my last game but this time against none other than unbeaten champions man city...... What a drop from my second place finish last season......

Colemania wrote: »
    Like my first season, depending on a result from my last game but this time against none other than unbeaten champions man city...... What a drop from my second place finish last season......

Miracles do happen! Limerick are staying up! 3-1 win against a full strength city side to not only keep me up but also end their season long unbeaten run :D

2 unmanaged teams get relegated also

Pfew ...

RSC Anderlecht beat SSC Napoli 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Destro scored the winner for RSC Anderlecht and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Pfew ...

RSC Anderlecht beat SSC Napoli 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Destro scored the winner for RSC Anderlecht and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Thanks for that!

Thanks for that!

Had to to be safe myself!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Southend United beat Valencia 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Fischer scored the winner for Southend United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Had we won 2-0 we would have robbed the last play-off place from them! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Despite a loss to Limerick, which was surprising I ahve some reason to celebrate! Below means I have now won the title in each of the divisions.
    Manchester City have won Division 1!
    After a prolific season for Manchester City, Sergio AGÜERO is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot.
    After a fantastic season with Manchester City, Sergio AGÜERO is awarded the SMFA Player of the season.
    Manchester City have been awarded 2,961,470 in prize money.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Harry Kane and Ryan Mason have joined the Southend squad for pittance. Bring on the Premier League rating changes!! :D :pac:

tommycahir wrote: »
    Despite a loss to Limerick, which was surprising I ahve some reason to celebrate! Below means I have now won the title in each of the divisions.

Very surprising :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

The offer for Lewis COOK of Leeds United from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Ryan MANNING has completed his move to Everton from Galway United for 120,000

The offer for Manolo GABBIADINI of Sampdoria from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Andrej KRAMARIĆ has completed his move to Everton from HNK Rijeka for 6,200,000

Fraser FORSTER has completed his move to Everton from Celtic for 7,500,000

Diafra SAKHO has completed his move to Everton from West Ham United for 2,400,000

Winston REID has completed his move to Everton from West Ham United for 7,200,000

Went on a big shopping spree the last few days :D

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Winston REID has completed his move to Everton from West Ham United for 7,200,000

I like Winston Reid. I remember the first time I watched him in the New Zealand Vs Slovakia match in the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. I thought he had a great game that day and bagged the last minute equaliser too.

I was delighted when he got a move to the Premier League out of it!

:D:D

RSC Anderlecht outclassed Manchester United and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

:(:(

RSC Anderlecht slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

Sorry Manchester ... Thats 2ce in 2 game :D

RSC Anderlecht beat Manchester United 5 - 4 in a penalty shootout after a 1 - 1 draw in their The EB League Cup Round 1 fixture.
    Mitrović was on the scoresheet for his side.

Southend United Reserves beat Atlético Madrid 3 - 2 in their The EB League Cup Round 1 fixture.
    Mason and Günter were amongst the goalscorers.

"Two - Nil up and you f***ed it up
    Two - Nil up and you f***ed it up!"

:D :pac:

• Advertisement

RSC Anderlecht dominated much of the play against Barcelona but could only manage a 3 - 3 draw in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Clasie, Praet and Dória were amongst the goalscorers.

Michel Preud'homme has parted company with RSC Anderlecht after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Why?!?!

Why?!?!

Really lost interest in this league.

I'll probably jump ship when I eventually get relegated but I'm still going to strive to somehow win the league! Really bottled it 2 seasons ago when I was leading most of the way!

Think I'll do the same myself. One league is enough for me to be in

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Think I'll do the same myself. One league is enough for me to be in

I'm in 13 or 14 ... I tend to drop the one I check least ... This one has been way down the list for a while ... Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I've no interest myself to be honest. Only 2-3 that I've any real interest in

Southend United beat Real Madrid 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Nainggolan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Kane was also on the scoresheet for his side.

:D:D:D

Will be quitting this league at the end of the season of anyone wants to take over at Everton

• Advertisement

Limerick finish 4th in Division 1. Keeping my top flight status going!

Advertisement