Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com - The EB League

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I quit this morning. Hope someone takes over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

eh i dunno wrote: »

Just this club or all clubs?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Just this club or all clubs?

Just this. Was only in two leagues but never got into this one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

eh i dunno wrote: »

I'll be joining you I'd say! This league just isn't doing anything for me and I need to cut down on some of my teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Got arsenal promoted last season from Div 3 last season along with Dortmund winning Div 3. Finished 2nd in Div 2 this season.

I'm predicting a playoff final with my old Div 3 compatriot from last season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Well that back fired.

Played a weakened team against inter in the playoff semi's, and lost!
    Dortmund going up for sure. Good luck to Dortmund getting back to back promotions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Guys

I just quit Man City so they are free if anybody wants to take them over, unfortunately this league is just not interesting me at the moment and was really only logging on to slightly change team and check results each week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

tommycahir wrote: »
    Hi Guys

I just quit Man City so they are free if anybody wants to take them over, unfortunately this league is just not interesting me at the moment and was really only logging on to slightly change team and check results each week.

How on earth will I get my annual loan signings of Richards and Douglas Costa now?? :(

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Once again........Challenge accepted ;)

SMFA shield winners! First trophy for Limerick!

• Advertisement
Advertisement