Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com - The EB League

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Just to clarify - we can start transfers now?

Yep, sure they won't be accepted for about 24hrs anyway

Tinie wrote: »
    Do loaned out players count as barca has like 40 loaned out players to barca B...

They all count. Sure I've 51 loaned out :/ just have to get rid ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    They all count. Sure I've 51 loaned out :/ just have to get rid ASAP

Anderlecht might be interested :)

Willing to lose Modric, Alonso, Khedira, Isco, Pepe, Coentrao and Ronaldo if I get the right offer

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Will be on line in about an hour. Will apply for swansea then.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Willing to lose Modric, Alonso, Khedira, Isco, Pepe, Coentrao and Ronaldo if I get the right offer

Be on in half an hour. We can make a few deals I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Quick question. How am I supposed to raise money with Limerick FC when I have 2.3 million......

I hate to say it but I may have to back out of this if budget cannot be increased :(

Just pick a different team, Valencia etc are there.

People went and picked sh!te teams and expect them to compete with bigger teams? Come on lads, jaysus. Even with 50m you'd get about 4 or 5 88 players and still would be not much better off.

They still haven't gotten back to me but I can't see them changing it after the world was created

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I've some players on loan. When do they go back to their clubs?

Colemania wrote: »
    Quick question. How am I supposed to raise money with Limerick FC when I have 2.3 million......

I hate to say it but I may have to back out of this if budget cannot be increased :(

To answer your question, ask the lads in the Copa league, Cork are sitting 7th and the others would be doing better if managed.

I would have thought the reason you picked a small team was for the challenge of building them up, not getting a huge transfer budget

• Advertisement

eh i dunno wrote: »
    I've some players on loan. When do they go back to their clubs?

You can send them back yourself anytime :)

To answer your question, ask the lads in the Copa league, Cork are sitting 7th and the others would be doing better if managed.

I would have thought the reason you picked a small team was for the challenge of building them up, not getting a huge transfer budget

Not a huge budget, but 20-30m might have helped as we would have been actually able to bid on 1-2 player and maybe outbid big clubs

Ya I wanted a challenge but I expected more than 2.3 million in fairness. It'll take a few years to build up any kind of team! I'll stick it out for the moment but might change to one of the unmanaged sides depending on how transfers are coming along

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Not a huge budget, but 20-30m might have helped as we would have been actually able to bid on 1-2 player and maybe outbid big clubs

Someone wants 20-30, another wants 100+, there's nothing I can do now. If they do it then that's grand, if not there's nothing I can do. I stuck in a couple of other half decent teams if anyone wants to change

Ya I wanted a challenge but I expected more than 2.3 million in fairness. It'll take a few years to build up any kind of team! I'll stick it out for the moment but might change to one of the unmanaged sides depending on how transfers are coming along

I've 4 87s that will probably be able to go on loan, I'll divide them up between the smaller clubs. Stick in a loan bid there if you want. I'm sure the other lads will do the same with 86/87/88 players and maybe even 89 if you're lucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,054 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

You can send them back yourself anytime :)

But I want to keep them :)

Tried to put in a few loan bids on 88 rated players and they all said the chairmen won't allow them to go on loan.... :confused:

EDIT: And 87s....

Tried to put in a few loan bids on 88 rated players and they all said the chairmen won't allow them to go on loan.... :confused:

EDIT: And 87s....

Wait till people bring in transfers. Squads are bare enough at the start

Wait till people bring in transfers. Squads are bare enough at the start

Ok no worries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I love these early days in a league where i bid on about a thousand players and end up getting none of them...

• Advertisement

Oi, KERSPLAT! get on sm chat.

2-1 win away to Everton ... No set up of tactics required ....

Sure this anderlecht team runs itself :p

2-1 win away to Everton ... No set up of tactics required ....

Sure this anderlecht team runs itself :p

Last time someone made that claim the team got relegated...

In a joint statement from the management of Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich is has been announced that the first major transfer of the season has been agreed.

PSG's Thiago Silva will fly to Munich while Robert Lewandoski will join Zaltan Irbahimovic in Paris.

Jose Seaninho had this to say:
    I've been a fan of Thiago Silva since his first season at Milan. I believe he is the best centre back in Europa and I look forward to him becoming a linchpin in my team as I build a side capable of competing at the highest level domestically and in European competition.

As always it was a pleasure doing business with my counterpart from Paris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Seamo87

Seaneh wrote: »
    In a joint statement from the management of Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich is has been announced that the first major transfer of the season has been agreed.

PSG's Thiago Silva will fly to Munich while Robert Lewandoski will join Zaltan Irbahimovic in Paris.

Jose Seaninho had this to say:

:o So jealous...I long for Juventus to be part of such a blockbuster!

Dear big clubs ...

While us medium and small clubs appreciate greatly the loan players (;) Juve and Bayern ;)) you send our way ... we appreciate less you(no specifics) 'interfereing' in our deals to buy prospects.

If you can have a word with your chairmen and advise you are nolonger interested in any player where us 'lesser' teams are also interested it would be as they say on the tele 'swell'.

RSCA.

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

0-0 against ac milan. I maybe one of the smaller teams in div 2 but im looking forward to the challenge!

Dear big clubs ...

While us medium and small clubs appreciate greatly the loan players (;) Juve and Bayern ;)) you send our way ... we appreciate less you(no specifics) 'interfereing' in our deals to buy prospects.

If you can have a word with your chairmen and advise you are nolonger interested in any player where us 'lesser' teams are also interested it would be as they say on the tele 'swell'.

RSCA.

I have no idea what you're talking about :pac:

I'll get a mod to throw this in the OP later, sure it's the only rule anyway

"Squad maximum is 50 players. You have until the first competitive match of season 2 to get your squad size down. Anyone over the squad limit will not be allowed transfer with other managers"

I'm starting with a squad of 34, going to be hard work to get my squad up to 50 ... but them there's the rules so off I go spend, spend, spend :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Just applied for AZ there man.

Advertisement