Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com - The EB League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

NOTICE:

RSC Anderlecht Talents such as Tielemans, Praet, Bruno, Kouyate, Vico, Mitrovic, ... ARE NOT FOR SALE!
    (just incase any of you are snooping around ;) )

Regards,
    RSCA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Real Madrid have made a counter offer to Bayern München to exchange Toni KROOS and Mario GÖTZE for Cristiano RONALDO .

The offer for Cristiano RONALDO of Real Madrid from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:)

I sent out a few friendly request ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Real Madrid have made a counter offer to Bayern München to exchange Toni KROOS and Mario GÖTZE for Cristiano RONALDO .

The offer for Cristiano RONALDO of Real Madrid from Bayern München has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:)

Busy day in Munich!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

SSC Napoli have made an offer to Bayern München for Mario MANDŽUKIĆ of 2,000,000 plus Lorenzo INSIGNE .

The offer for Mario MANDŽUKIĆ of Bayern München from SSC Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours .

• Advertisement

I'll do friendlies up until the season starts, then I'm done :)

Khedira, Modric and Coentrao still available. Maybe some others if there's a good enough offer

Seaneh wrote: »
    SSC Napoli have made an offer to Bayern München for Mario MANDŽUKIĆ of 2,000,000 plus Lorenzo INSIGNE .

The offer for Mario MANDŽUKIĆ of Bayern München from SSC Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours .

Big fan of his, wonder where he'll end up over the summer!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Big fan of his, wonder where he'll end up over the summer!

which one? the shortarse or the croat?

The shortarse wont move. The croat could end up anywhere!

The Croat :)

Looking for a 92+ D(C) :)

• Advertisement

RSCA Announcement:

The loan offer for Jack RODWELL(88) of Manchester City from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Domenico BERARDI(87) of Juventus from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Sebastian RODE(88) of Bayern München from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Management.

Looking for a 92+ D(C) :)

I might be able to help you ther scrapt that, thought you said MC :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Meant to throw this up earlier!
    Willow Murphy takes control of Southend United.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Southend United were founded in 1906 and play their home games at Roots Hall in Southend-on-Sea. The club is also known as The Shrimpers. They have a rivalry with Colchester United and Leyton Orient.

Also, I was only just in the office when I was handed a recording of Southend's friendly with Racing Santander which was played earlier. It was a magnificent spectacle in which Spanish financial institution eventually came out victorious with a thrilling 4-3 scoreline.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Southend United have made an offer to Atlético Madrid for Borja BASTÓN of 470,000 plus Kevan HURST .

Oooops, I've just realised that Atletico Madrid are actually managed in this set-up. I'm guessing that, as a result, the above transfer probably won't be accepted!!!

BTW, how did Napoli and Inter end up in D1?

If we were swapping the weaker teams into D1, then of all the unmanaged we could have added to D1, we got those 2? :rolleyes:

Club | Bal | Players | Ave Rat | Total Value | Top Players
    Brighton and Hove Albion | - | 26 | 84 | 97.3M | L.ULLOA S.WARD D.LÓPEZ
    Southampton | 18.7M | 25 | 87 | 122.5M | D.OSVALDO D.LOVREN V.WANYAMA
    Southend United | - | 21 | 76 | 16.2M | J.KIRCHHOFF K.HURST P.SMITH
    Internazionale | 28.6M | 41 | 89 | 278.2M | A.HERNANES S.HANDANOVIČ N.VIDIĆ
    AZ | - | 27 | 86 | 148.2M | S.ROBERTO N.VIERGEVER R.BEERENS
    RSC Anderlecht | - | 38 | 87 | 154.7M | J.RODWELL S.RODE C.KOUYATÉ
    1. FSV Mainz 05 | 14.5M | 29 | 87 | 173.3M | N.MÜLLER E.CHOUPO-MOTING J.BAUMGARTLINGE..
    SSC Napoli | - | 31 | 90 | 220.8M | G.HIGUAÍN M.HAMSÍK G.INLER
    O'Higgins FC | 5.9M | 25 | 83 | 79.1M | P.HERNÁNDEZ P.GARCÉS L.FIGUEROA
    Limerick | - | 21 | 76 | 18.9M | A.RABIOT D.GALBRAITH C.CURRAN

And meanwhile in D2 ... :eek:

Club | Bal | Players | Ave Rat | Total Value | Top Players
    Racing Santander | 12.0M | 22 | 80 | 50.0M | M.ANDREU P.FRANCIS L.ORIOL
    Bursaspor | 6.9M | 30 | 85 | 152.3M | T.TAIWO R.CIVELLI F.BELLUSCHI

:confused::confused:

Jaysus will ya stop moaning, as I said in a message to you earlier. Set one up yourself if you aren't happy. Such a pain in the arse setting this up with everyone wanting different things

I threw in a few teams. Some were saying middle teams but I wanted to make sure there were teams that appealed to new manages

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: <--- here have a few rolleyes, you seem very fond of them today

Jaysus will ya stop moaning, as I said in a message to you earlier. Set one up yourself if you aren't happy. Such a pain in the arse setting this up with everyone wanting different things

I threw in a few teams. Some were saying middle teams but I wanted to make sure there were teams that appealed to new manages

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: <--- here have a few rolleyes, you seem very fond of them today

jees, dont be so damn touchy ... when did I say I wasnt happy, you joked:D you were buying a player I might be interested in in 6months time ... I joked:D that with not getting the 30m starting budget I wouldnt be able to afford him.

I get that there was confusion over the budgets (and have no issue with my starting budget, I'll plow on) ... I was just wondering how 2 teams that would be at home in the 'powerhouse division' that is D3 made it into D1 is all ... it has kind of removed any change any of us had at the title before the teams from D2 and D3 make their way into D1.

I get you threw in some teams that appeal but there is a huge difference in the squads of Racing santander ( who are in D2) and Napoli (who are in D1).... but like I said I'll roll with it and see how my team measure up against the men from Napels and Milan.

I said from the start I'll pick a team and stick with them no matter what the set up, and I will do ... I'll still manage my crowd if they were bottom of D3.

To be honest, I clicked on World Championship template to see what teams would pop up. Then I went about entering in our teams. Inter and Napoli were there so I left it. Napoli were for an incoming manager but someone didn't like the budget mistake and took them over leaving O'Higgans :/

Bursaspor and Racing S were the middle/lower teams that were needed. I probably should have swapped them but I was tryin to get the thing done and took no notice really. Mainz have a couple of decent players so I put them in too

To be honest, I clicked on World Championship template to see what teams would pop up. Then I went about entering in our teams. Inter and Napoli were there so I left it. Napoli were for an incoming manager but someone didn't like the budget mistake and took them over leaving O'Higgans :/

Bursaspor and Racing S were the middle/lower teams that were needed. I probably should have swapped them but I was tryin to get the thing done and took no notice really. Mainz have a couple of decent players so I put them in too

See there's all that was needed, a simple explanation ;)

you even made me go over my previos posts to see how often I had used :rolleyes: on this thread today ... answer ONCE!

That lost me vital scouting time over on SM! :D

:rolleyes: Should be bloody banned, winds me up something else!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Seaneh wrote: »

Nice little bonus on Insigne this morning!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Sorry Limerick... Southend made the loan bid on rafinha first so went with them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Tinie wrote: »
    Sorry Limerick... Southend made the loan bid on rafinha first so went with them!

No worries! Plenty more fish-itas in the sea :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Colemania wrote: »
    No worries! Plenty more fish-itas in the sea :P

Bunch of city players on the TL now (not that they will interest many of the top teams though) and there's a good few players that are available on loan if anybody is interested..

tommycahir wrote: »
    Bunch of city players on the TL now (not that they will interest many of the top teams though) and there's a good few players that are available on loan if anybody is interested..

i'll have a gawk!

Nice timing for the loan signing of Vargas from Napoli last night. He just got a +1 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

and now the waiting game begins to see who wil be successful with the bids!

Any decent 87/88 rated players available on loan lads? Already have 2 so just looking for a centreback loan signing if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Swansea looking for good players for loan in the areas of defence, midfield and attack! Am ok for goalie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Swansea looking for good players for loan in the areas of defence, midfield and attack! Am ok for goalie!

Advertisement