Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com - The EB League

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Looks like De Rossi will be joining Thiago Silva and Ronaldo in Munich.

Hopefully :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Just had bids accepted on Volland and Gustavo. Delighted with both, in particular Volland, very young and at 89 already, future star for Germany.

Lots of transfer talk around Gustavo, hopefully he has a good world cup.

So I've Khedira and others ready to trade for a D or DM 91+

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Just had bids accepted on Volland and Gustavo. Delighted with both, in particular Volland, very young and at 89 already, future star for Germany.

Lots of transfer talk around Gustavo, hopefully he has a good world cup.

So I've Khedira and others ready to trade for a D or DM 91+

Was thinking of Volland myself but decided against!

Have bids accepted for Depay, Beotius, Immobile, Pjanic and Aurier. Bids accepted for Ginter, Doria and Rakatic aswell but so have other teams so have to wait and see!

How much starting cash did you have?!?!

About 20m

• Advertisement

I'm getting to the stage where I'm going to have a tiny squad.

The likes of Badstuber and Thiago Alacantara might be on the way out the door in exchange for 89/90 rated players to flesh out my squad a bit.

Seaneh wrote: »
    I'm getting to the stage where I'm going to have a tiny squad.

The likes of Badstuber and Thiago Alacantara might be on the way out the door in exchange for 89/90 rated players to flesh out my squad a bit.

I was thinking you'd be getting short on numbers after two 2 for 1 deals. I started with 23 players! Pretty sure I'd alot more in other gameworlds gonna recall some youth and sell them off for cash. Down to about 300k

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Was thinking of Volland myself but decided against!

Have bids accepted for Depay, Beotius, Immobile, Pjanic and Aurier. Bids accepted for Ginter, Doria and Rakatic aswell but so have other teams so have to wait and see!

I reckon a big team like you doesnt need Doria ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Sergi Roberto in on loan for the season. Cheers Barca.
    Step 1 complete.
    Step 2 - Friday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Surprised at only two bids being submitted for Falcao. Looks like he'll be going to Barca anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Tinie wrote: »
    Surprised at only two bids being submitted for Falcao. Looks like he'll be going to Barca anyways.

Had a bid in but seems to have been cancelled when others were accepted not sure why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Looking for a D (C) 86+

Blondie919 wrote: »
    Looking for a D (C) 86+

What team are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Seamo87

tommycahir wrote: »
    Had a bid in but seems to have been cancelled when others were accepted not sure why

Your bid on Falcao, did it involve players that you also involved in bids for other players? If so your bid on Falcao would have been cancelled as soon as other transfer involving those players were accepted.

It's great to see that there are lots of 90+ players heading out to externals, even Xavi if Barca are successful with Falcao. The economy is set to rich so hopefully the smaller teams get cash injections and lots of gate money so they can start bringing them in :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

It's great to see that there are lots of 90+ players heading out to externals, even Xavi if Barca are successful with Falcao. The economy is set to rich so hopefully the smaller teams get cash injections and lots of gate money so they can start bringing them in :)

If it's anything like your other league the cash injections probably won't come until about a week into season two. However, it's the TV revenue that the small clubs will make a killing on, especially when the costs are pretty low due to our poverty stricken players.

Wilberto wrote: »
    If it's anything like your other league the cash injections probably won't come until about a week into season two. However, it's the TV revenue that the small clubs will make a killing on, especially when the costs are pretty low due to our poverty stricken players.

Either way, plenty of players for the taking when they get the chance :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

What team are you?

AC Milan

Mark SBR Wilmots steered RSC Anderlecht to victory against Limerick.

RSC Anderlecht outclassed Limerick and beat them 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.

Pollet scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mitrović and Tarfi were also amongst the goalscorers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Mark SBR Wilmots steered RSC Anderlecht to victory against Limerick.
    RSC Anderlecht outclassed Limerick and beat them 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.
    Pollet scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mitrović and Tarfi were also amongst the goalscorers.

That wasn't a very convincing win! :P :P

• Advertisement

In transfer news:

The offer for Juan ITURBE of Hellas Verona from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mateus KELVIN of FC Porto from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Also in a few battles for players:
    Zakari Bakkali:
    Juventus - 2.2M + Marco STORARI - Accepted.
    RSC Anderlecht - 100k + Dalibor VESELINOVIC + Fernando CANESIN - Accepted.

Matheus Doria:
    Liverpool - 1.3M + José ENRIQUE + Krisztián ADORJÁN - Accepted.
    RSC Anderlecht - 0k + Guillaume GILLET + Andy NÁJAR - Accepted.

Simone Scuffett:
    RSC Anderlecht - 0k + Ronald VARGAS + Davy ROEF - Accepted.
    Bayern München - 4.1M + Diego CONTENTO - Accepted.

Wilberto wrote: »
    That wasn't a very convincing win! :P :P

Sure soo many of my lads know they are on the way out that they jsut arent taking things serious ...

Some smart arse had gotten the kit man to print the big lads names and numbers on XS jerseys and the small lads name and numbers on the XXL jerseys ... caused mayhem with 5mins to kick off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Seamo87 wrote: »
    Your bid on Falcao, did it involve players that you also involved in bids for other players? If so your bid on Falcao would have been cancelled as soon as other transfer involving those players were accepted.

Ah makes sense now!! Damn thought I would have been in with a shot for him...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

The loan offer for Adnan JANUZAJ of Manchester United from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Cheers

Luiz GUSTAVO has completed his move to Real Madrid from VfL Wolfsburg for 14,000,000 plus Álvaro ARBELOA

Kevin VOLLAND has completed his move to Real Madrid from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim for 9,000,000 plus Fernández JESÚS

Over paid for Gus in the end but was up against Pool and Napoli when making it. All in all, very happy :)

Transfer update fron Brussels:

Matheus DÓRIA has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Botafogo FR in a swap deal for Guillaume GILLET and Andy NÁJAR . All other offers were turned down.
    Zakaria BAKKALI has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from PSV for 100,000 plus Dalibor VESELINOVIC and Fernando CANESIN . All other offers were turned down.

I did loose out on Scuffet :(

But on the upside ... Santon and OBLAK!! and some prospects :)

The offer for Davide SANTON of Newcastle United from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
    The offer for Jan OBLAK of SL Benfica from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
    The offer for Luís PITÉ of SC Beira-Mar from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
    The offer for Esiti ANDERSON of GD Estoril Praia from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Kevin STROOTMAN has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from AS Roma for 1,800,000 plus Josuha GUILAVOGUI and Cardoso TIAGO

Bernd LENO has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Bayer Leverkusen for 180,000 plus Sergio ASENJO and Rubén PÉREZ

Luis MURIEL has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Udinese Calcio for 2,760,000 plus Borja BASTÓN and Yassine BOUNOU

Iñigo MARTÍNEZ has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Real Sociedad for 2,620,000 plus Toby ALDERWEIRELD

Good start at Madrid :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Siebe SCHRIJVERS has completed his move to Limerick (Shane Coleman) from KRC Genk for 860,000 plus Tom MCMANUS.

And that's my transfer business done it seems :P

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

3 Brazilians after landing in Heathrow this morning and making their way to White Hart Lane to join up with their new team mates.
    Fred, Firmino and Hulk all said to be looking forward to meeting up with fellow Brazilian Paulinho and looking forward to the challenge of not finishing bottom of Div 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

As a matter of interest what starting funds did teams have. Spurs had 11.7m.

Advertisement