Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com - The EB League

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

22.5 for Real

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

6.9m at RSCA #makingitstretch

Vidal and Pogba +1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

14.5m at city as the starting balance..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

2.3 at Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

Applied for Dortmund

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Not complaining but it does seem from that small survey that the big clubs got the best players and most money.
    Good challenge all the same to try and make the money stretch. Have got in a few decent players and hoping for a few more by tomorrow

Not complaining but it does seem from that small survey that the big clubs got the best players and most money.
    Good challenge all the same to try and make the money stretch. Have got in a few decent players and hoping for a few more by tomorrow

Meh, cutting my cloth ....

With my 6.9m ive been able to bring in:

Oblak
    Doria
    Santon
    Iturbe
    Kelvin
    2 portugese risers

Big names for my club, would i have liked to bring in some 90+ers? Sure ... But the i probably only have got in 1 or 2 players

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

1st signing at city
    Axel WITSEL has completed his move to Manchester City from Zenit for 8,000,000 plus Martin DEMICHELIS and Scott SINCLAIR

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Since we're all doing it...
    Radamel FALCAO has moved to Barcelona (Eamon Dunphy) from AS Monaco on a deal believed to be around 11,000,000 plus Hernández XAVI.

Looking for a high quality 93+ CB. Have players such as Neymar, Fabregas etc. to swap if needs be.

• Advertisement

Tinie wrote: »
    Since we're all doing it...

Looking for a high quality 93+ CB. Have players such as Neymar, Fabregas etc. to swap if needs be.

It's all about creating a buzz ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

MANGALA, RAKITIĆ, and Ricardo RODRÍGUEZ in and hopefully one more central midfielder before the season kicks off.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,050 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Remy signs in at goodison. Badly needed after lukaku was recalled

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Meh, cutting my cloth ....

With my 6.9m ive been able to bring in:

Oblak
    Doria
    Santon
    Iturbe
    Kelvin
    2 portugese risers

Big names for my club, would i have liked to bring in some 90+ers? Sure ... But the i probably only have got in 1 or 2 players

Well in fairness you had some 83+ rated players to use as bargaining chips. .

My highest rated player is 77 and I can't do any player exchanges cos my squad numbers will drop under 21

Sickened to see all this young talent go to clubs and I can't even compete but thems the brakes!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Colemania wrote: »
    Well in fairness you had some 83+ rated players to use as bargaining chips. .

My highest rated player is 77 and I can't do any player exchanges cos my squad numbers will drop under 21

Sickened to see all this young talent go to clubs and I can't even compete but thems the brakes!

:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Casemiro in on loan for the season. Thanks man...

No bother, hoping to help others out if my chairman will let them go!

This guy is Napoli bound in RL I believe ...

The offer for Kalidou KOULIBALY of KRC Genk from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

It was inevitable he would find his way back to me!!

Aymeric LAPORTE has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from Athletic Club for 10,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Also,

Igor AKINFEEV has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from CSKA Moskva for 2,630,000 plus Tomasz KUSZCZAK and Saltor BRUNO

It was inevitable he would find his way back to me!!

Aymeric LAPORTE has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from Athletic Club for 10,000,000. All other offers were turned down.

Also,

Igor AKINFEEV has completed his move to Brighton and Hove Albion from CSKA Moskva for 2,630,000 plus Tomasz KUSZCZAK and Saltor BRUNO

Great signings, well done!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

tommycahir wrote: »
    14.5m at city as the starting balance..

Well that is weird, the starting balance at Brighton was 18.1m

Someone applied for someone there, on the phone. Will accept later,sorry lots of drinking

• Registered Users Posts: 14,109 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

£12.6Million at PSG.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

£25 Million at AC Milan.

AC Milian 1-2 RSCA :)

Happy enough with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    AC Milian 1-2 RSCA :)

Happy enough with that.

hmmmmmmm.........

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Swansea got 2.8m and iv spent it all plus p/e's on 1 player! I think that's my transfers done as any player I have transfer listed arnt worth much :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy earned a draw with Southend United against Juventus.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Southend United and Juventus in their Friendly fixture.
    Rafinha was on the scoresheet for his side.

A good start for my new look side with an average rating of 81, and an average age of 20! I'm trying to get the average age into the teens though. That would be pretty epic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I'll be setting this up tonight hopefully but I'm gonna hold off on giving teams till Monday so everyone gets the same start. I'll fire out a message in the Copa world aswell so no excuses!! :)

Just spotted this now, What happened to the message on copa? I didn't get any.
    Edit: applied for arsenal.

• Advertisement

tonic wine wrote: »
    Just spotted this now, What happened to the message on copa? I didn't get any.
    Edit: applied for arsenal.

KERSPLAT! will not tolerate moaning! :D

Advertisement