Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccermanager.com - The EB League

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Jaysus lads he went to the effort of setting up a league. Either shut up or feck off. He's trying his hardest to keep everyone happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

did you fail to see the :D?

now, if I had used :rolleyes: i could understand why you would think my comment was serious but its a :D ... c'mon!

:):D:):D

I dunno I think the poor feck is dealing with enoug crap without people moaning about their own choice of picking crap teams biting them in the arse. Regardless of which smilies you use.

oh, what ever ...

I explained my comment yesterday ... not related to my team, more to the make up of my division .... and ... I got over it.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    oh, what ever ...

I explained my comment yesterday ... not related to my team, more to the make up of my division .... and ... I got over it.

even moaning about what teams are in your division isn't anything but a moan. You picked a crap team, live by it or whine by it. Plenty of people warned about the problems of picking **** teams in a league of elite teams.

My argument when he was setting up was that he should make a world consisting of teams which had the same average rating over all and similar stadia sizes. that is the only way to ensure a properly balanced league.

I made that suggestion and then everyone else said they either wanted big teams or small teams. Which if grand, whatever floats your boat.

KERSPLAT! tried to accommodate everyone and allowed big and small teams, and still people are moaning.

If I was him I'd be telling you all to get stuffed.

• Advertisement

why dont you go find an empty room to start an argument in?!?

as for picking a crap team ... dont think so ... I picked a medium team with loads of promising youngsters ...

I asked why massive teams ended up in D1 when a clear effort was made to put all the 'lesser' teams in D1.

Kerpslat explained it was an oversite ... 'case closed -

I'll say again, I'm happy with the team I picked and the resources available to me - as for inter and Napoli in D1 ... challange accepted, it will be fun to try beat them to the top 2 spots.

I'm actually grateful enough to people that set up leagues that I send them SM credits when I have them available.

This is a thread dedicated to the EB league on SM, on chat forum, are we now not allowed to discuss any aspect of this league here?

why dont you go find an empty room to start an argument in?!?

as for picking a crap team ... dont think so ... I picked a medium team with loads of promising youngsters ...

I asked why massive teams ended up in D1 when a clear effort was made to put all the 'lesser' teams in D1.

Kerpslat explained it was an oversite ... 'case closed -

I'll say again, I'm happy with the team I picked and the resources available to me - as for inter and Napoli in D1 ... challange accepted, it will be fun to try beat them to the top 2 spots.

I'm actually grateful enough to people that set up leagues that I send them SM credits when I have them available.

This is a thread dedicated to the EB league on SM, on chat forum, are we now not allowed to discuss any aspect of this league here?

So in short, you asked for a small team knowing everyone else wanted big teams, and you're still moaning about being in a league with big teams.

Yup, sounds about right.

Nope seaneh ...

go back ove rthe initial thread, everyone wanted big teams?!?!? the vote was close to 50/50 if memory serves me right...

I picked a medium team knowing plenty people had commited to picking small, medium teams in advance of the actual pick to ensure a fair divide - I'm happy with my pick

then a random divisions draw was done and again I was happy with how it turned out,

then teams were swapped to put the heavy hitters in D3 and the 'lesser' teams in D1. I was happy with this too

League gets created (and Kersplat! has eplained it was an oversite, no problem with this, just wondered what the reason was) with lesser teams and Napoli, inter in their division.
    when 2 far weaker teams got dropped into D2. after questioning the decisicion and getting a fair answer I'm still happy

question is are you happy or do you not like the way your shadow is looking at you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I'm happy too.

I'm plenty happy.

KERSPLAT! went to the effort and expense to setting up a league, I asked to be included and he included me as best he could. I haven't once moaned about how he went about it, I'm just thankful he did.

• Advertisement

so we've established were all happy ...

now lets not discuss or question any aspect of the game world for fear of causing you a ulcer worrying about whether or not Kersplat! would or would not be upset by any comments made here.

I think Kersplat! is happy too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

IM WAY JUST FINISHED MY LAST EXAM :) sure its' grand :) talk to ya tomorrow!

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

he sounds happy! :D

he sounds happy! :D

I'm happy for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

It has been a busy few days at Melwood with many players coming and going! Aurier, Can, Muniain, Griezmann, Ginter, Boetius, Depay, Immobile and Pjanic have all signed on for the new season with Thomas Muller the latest star to sign...In a swap deal for Luis Suarez! Tiago will also join the reds next season as part of the deal!

A few more deals in the offing aswell!!

Reports coming of Anfield tonight suggest that Luis Suarez will be leaving Liverpool to join up with De Rossi, Thiago Silva and Ronaldo at Bayern Munich while Thomas Muller will fly to Liverpool immediately with Spanish prospect Thiago Alcantara joining him in England at the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Barry Sheedy got a ratings boost from 68 to 72! Yes!!

It's the little things in life for my Limerick team :P

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Just want to say thanks to kersplat! for setting up this league and that I look forward to the challenge with Swansea ( I originally had barca ). Yes there are some big differences between clubs and budgets but look at what wilberto is doing with cork in the copa league. Its only a game afterall.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Just want to say thanks to kersplat! for setting up this league and that I look forward to the challenge with Swansea ( I originally had barca ). Yes there are some big differences between clubs and budgets but look at what wilberto is doing with cork in the copa league. Its only a game afterall.

Stop it, I'm blushing!
    tumblr_inline_myuwwiee991rdso9o.gif

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »

I just got my results.

7 distinctions and 1 merit, me gots the smarts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Jaysus I was locked last night!!

Lost 2-1 to Atletico ...

Not too unhappy with that

2-2 draw with Spurs. Not too shabby! Was winning up until the 87th minute too!

Jese (thanks KERSPLAT) and schrievers (sorry GT) with the goals

hey, I'm delighted you got him ...

hey, I'm delighted you got him ...

I only got him to bribe you in the future for one of your players ;)

Some more deals at RSCA:

João CANCELO has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from SL Benfica for 440,000 plus Andreas LUCKERMANS
    Koen CASTEELS has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim for 250,000 plus Fabrice N'SAKALA and Davy ROEF
    Kalidou KOULIBALY has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from KRC Genk for 100,000 plus Luka MILIVOJEVIĆand Karim TARFI

another portugese prospect, a belgian GK and a player just signed by Napoli in RL.

Any my squad tally is now down to 31, a first team of 25 players and an avg rating of 85

Colemania wrote: »
    I only got him to bribe you in the future for one of your players ;)

:D!!

btw, PM'd you on SM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I start talking about selling David Silva and he goes and grabs a hat trick in 4-1 win over at Milan...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 Minigocko

Chelsea manager here, fair play for setting up the league! Just to let everyone know, the following players have been placed on the transfer list :Cech, Schwarzer, Hilario, Cole, Luiz, Wallace, Lampard, Piazon, Etoo- these players are for sale, I'm looking for part exchange, bid away, cheers

Advertisement