Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Correct a History Essay

• 25-05-2014 1:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭

Can I post up an essay I typed out to be critiqued? My teacher can't correct it and the lc is in 2 weeks!!!! Or maybe PM it to someone trustworthy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Could you not visit your teacher in school? Don't think there are many experienced history correctors on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭LiverpoolLad95

thelad95 wrote: »
    Could you not visit your teacher in school? Don't think there are many experienced history correctors on here.

Would if I could, but he's away for a week, and this is a last resort.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭jayo76

Can I post up an essay I typed out to be critiqued? My teacher can't correct it and the lc is in 2 weeks!!!! Or maybe PM it to someone trustworthy?

Im a history teacher and if you want to PM it to me would have no problem reading it for you.

Advertisement