Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Eu Based corp

• 25-05-2014 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

We're looking for more Eu based players, to strengthen that time zone,getting sick of being the only Irish player, since majority of the corp plays at Eu/Us prime as well as the alliance will be joining down at providence(not CVA), lots of pvp action will be happening (gate camps, blops and small to medium skirmishes) don't worry, pvp won't be forced down your throat, not cta that are mandatory, just straight up pvp no strings attached.

We've been around for almost 11 years, if you can't handle the banter this corp isn't for you, most of us have been in the corp for extended periods of time, loyalty and patience is a good trait to have if you intend to join us.

hit me up in my ingame channel: Imptech

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Might want to change the title to include the [Eve] tag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

D wrote: »
    Might want to change the title to include the [Eve] tag.

What this man said.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

I can only assume ye are having a ball down there in Provi.

Still, the misappropriation of money from yer r64's continues.

Fair play on 11 years there, I have an idea of who you rep.

The Gia knows everything.

Advertisement