Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bike stolen as dying rider lies in the road

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Demonique

One less scrote in the world, good riddance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Shame he was so young he had his whole CRIMINAL career ahead of him :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Lot of bunches of flowers robbed from the local Centra...and lots of cans bought to celebrate his contribution to this world...Gee-bag....

Sent him a friend request on face book...............:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32 AnScamall

Lot of bunches of flowers robbed from the local Centra...and lots of cans bought to celebrate his contribution to this world...Gee-bag....

You could just leave it alone... <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,498 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

AnScamall wrote: »
    What is it that he did that deserves death? Jail maybe but not death.
    Looks like he was only out of jail

http://www.courts.ie/judgments.nsf/09859e7a3f34669680256ef3004a27de/1089bca0bf1905d280257cba00385314?OpenDocument

Jail is nothing to his type.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The person in question had a long criminal background, it wasn't exactly his first time to do anything wrong and it wouldn't have been his last if he survived that night.
    Ok it's harsh saying he deserved to die and all but as they say "live by the sword, die by the sword"

You could just leave it alone... Gee-bag for sending fb request

Friend of yours then..or just see some good in everyone....??..why are you even on here..maybe if you had your pride and joy stolen by some now deceased scumbag you might see things differently....:rolleyes:

Friend of yours then..or just see some good in everyone....??..why are you even on here..maybe if you had your pride and joy stolen by some now deceased scumbag you might see things differently....:rolleyes:

The title of the thread cought my attention yesterday.... Not a friend and no I dont see the good in everyone ... Cant see any good in you lot anyway.

The title of the thread cought my attention yesterday.... Not a friend and no I dont see the good in everyone ... Cant see any good in you lot anyway.

Then go back to your perfect little world ...I'd be harder on you but i love dogs too...;)

BTW...its clear you dont have a sense of humor ..gee-bag eile....slan..:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

fullstop wrote: »

Jail was not only nothing to him, he liked it there apparently.

Screenshot of 3 posts from mountjoy in 2012....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

you lot ?

as in we're all out to get you ?

gctest50 wrote: »
    you lot ?

as in we're all out to get you ?

No as in anybody here who thinks that it is a good thing that this guy is dead. Don't worry I am out of here.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Its as simple as this

Young lad gets killed on bike he should not have been driving or even near, imagine if he had of hit a child or somebody when he was rallying it up and down what looks to be a footpath :rolleyes:

Play with fire and eventually you always get burnt and this is what happened in this instance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

No as in anybody here who thinks that it is a good thing that this guy is dead. Don't worry I am out of here.

If you are so inclined, you should list the reason this person should be still with us today, I'm sure we could list about 120 or so reasons he shouldn't be...

Imagine all the heartache he caused by assaulting, stealing, robbing and possibly crashing uninsured cars leaving owners with bills of thousands... and just also remember, that is the number of convictions were what he was CAUGHT for, imagine what he got away with?!

jameshayes wrote: »
    If you are so inclined, you should list the reason this person should be still with us today, I'm sure we could list about 120 or so reasons he shouldn't be...

Imagine all the heartache he caused by assaulting, stealing, robbing and possibly crashing uninsured cars leaving owners with bills of thousands... and just also remember, that is the number of convictions were what he was CAUGHT for, imagine what he got away with?!

Reason 120....he cant handle a bike.....:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,495 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

You have spent more time criticising some internet posters than you have the guy with hundreds of criminal convictions, thats interesting. If you cannot see the good in us then I wonder what possible good you could see in the bike stealing scumbag?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Lads this is getting like after hours, keep it civil and within the rules - no personal abuse - or I'm locking it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

A lot of people seem happy that he is dead and I think that that is disgusting. But that is just my opinion... I am not saying you should be commiserating but then again I dont think a thread like this where he is mentioned by name, with people saying he got what he deserved is right. His family or friends could read this which I find very sad.

If the justice system in this country was up to scratch he and his friends (accomplices) would have been locked up with the key thrown away long before he had the opportunity to ride a stolen bike into a stationary illuminated object and kill himself.

People aren't happy that he is dead, they are happy that he can no longer to continue what he has been doing all his "adult" life - cause misery to other people. It is quite obvious that this person did not contribute to society in any positive or meaningful way.

He is also not a motorcyclist, he is a thief. Headline should have read "Thief dies after crashing stolen motorcycle".

Vikings wrote: »

He is also not a motorcyclist, he is a thief. Headline should have read "Thief dies after crashing stolen motorcycle".

The headline should have read..."Yobs steal stolen motorcycle from their pal as he lies dying"................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 fabster69

Lads I just want to confirm that it was stolen and it was removed from the scene as so to hide the fact of it's origin? The bike is in Irish towing burned to a crisp.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

fabster69 wrote: »
    Lads I just want to confirm that it was stolen and it was removed from the scene as so to hide the fact of it's origin? The bike is in Irish towing burned to a crisp.....

You mean to tell me that he did not work hard for the motorbike and bought it with legal and honesty money from a good days work ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fabster69

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    You mean to tell me that he did not work hard for the motorbike and bought it with legal and honesty money from a good days work ?????

Well I wanted to end the sceptics out there wondering if it was or was not stolen? I'm confirming that it was stolen...
    He was a thief on a stolen motorbike not a motorcyclist as some news reports suggested... So I'm just setting the story straight.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭blade1

fabster69 wrote: »

R.I.P.

Bike!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

A lot of people seem happy that he is dead and I think that that is disgusting..

Something you're missing here.. A lot of us here, particularly some of the older riders have been to the funerals of biker friends, club mates etc killed on the road.

When we hear of a biker death it brings it home to us just how dangerous our passion for motorbikes is, and we hope its not someone we know.

And biking IS a passion, I don't think an hour goes by when I'm not thinking about my bike, or what I'll be doing on it next ride out.

A person who goes and steals our passion away from us is a scumbag, pure and simple and he/she won't get my sympathy around here.

If you can't get that into your head then you're involving yourself with the wrong people here. We really do not care that a scumbag killed himself.

Do we care that someone's brother, son or maybe father is killed ~ of course we do and I've thought about the chaps family too, what they're going through is hell and every families worse nightmare but this young man was 'the carpenter who carved his own cross' and good riddance.

Something you're missing here.. A lot of us here, particularly some of the older riders have been to the funerals of biker friends, club mates etc killed on the road.

When we hear of a biker death it brings it home to us just how dangerous our passion for motorbikes is, and we hope its not someone we know.

And biking IS a passion, I don't think an hour goes by when I'm not thinking about my bike, or what I'll be doing on it next ride out.

A person who goes and steals our passion away from us is a scumbag, pure and simple and he/she won't get my sympathy around here.

If you can't get that into your head then you're involving yourself with the wrong people here. We really do not care that a scumbag killed himself.

Do we care that someone's brother, son or maybe father is killed ~ of course we do and I've thought about the chaps family too, what they're going through is hell and every families worse nightmare but this young man was 'the carpenter who carved his own cross' and good riddance.

Dont worry he's long gone...probably sticking his nose in somewhere else where his opinions are worthless.....

BTW...I'm glad that scumbag is gone...wish it would happen more, specially if one of them robs my bike..;)

too soon..???...meh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

It turns out I know the guys father, who I will say is a gent. It does not in anyway change my thinking or opinion on the matter, I too feel for the family but iv not one bit of sympathy for the driver.

I know other people who deal with this man on a regular basis and they have decided not to go and support the family at the funeral because they do not want to be seen to associate with this kind of stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

aaakev wrote: »
    It turns out I know the guys father, who I will say is a gent. It does not in anyway change my thinking or opinion on the matter, I too feel for the family but iv not one bit of sympathy for the driver.

I know other people who deal with this man on a regular basis and they have decided not to go and support the family at the funeral because they do not want to be seen to associate with this kind of stuff

Likewise no sympathy for the driver. I have had my share of bikes stolen, and his ilk make my blood boil. Perhaps a lottery for serial scum like that when they die they have a 1 in 3 chance of their body being interned. Perhaps certain political parties have some contacts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Car hijacker killed his pal this weekend after violently abusing the owner... I wonder what the consensus is on this one from those up there on the moral highground...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Advertisement