Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"You Can Farm" Joel Salatin

• 25-05-2014 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭

You Can Farm: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Start & Succeed in a Farming Enterprise.

anyone here read it?

worth a read?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 Aghoney

I read it a few years ago. Some interesting ideas, and a lot of personal opinion on farming on a small scale that he does not back up with facts. He makes it sound a lot easier than it really is. It is inspirational to see someone who is successful at farming in a non-industrial way. Worth a read, but I would not spend the money to buy the book.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Pat_Planky

The new complete book of self sufficiency by John Seymour is worth reading just I case you haven't come across it yet.
    An absolutely brilliant how to for the small holder

Advertisement