Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi hedge trimmer 29th of May

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭hexosan

I'm considering getting one as well. Interested in hearing any opinions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Phil_Lives

Tilt handle is very useful as is anti-vibe and blades look to be reasonably heavy duty.
    Don't expect a premium product but would most likely be better than most competitors up to about 200 euro with what is reported to be a no-quibble 3 year warranty.
    The clear plastic hand guard looks very flimsy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

I have one that I picked up last year. It's a rebadged Einhell.

It's a bit on the heavy side, but should do the business without any trouble. Certainly much more powerful than my old battery powered one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 596 ✭✭✭shane b

Hi
    I have one for these for the last 2 years. Im happy enough with it. Its powerful enough but is a bit heavier than similiar models from some of the bigger brands. Register the product when you buy and you get 3 years free parts, as parts are not that easy found. I cracked the petrol tank on mine, rang the helpline in germany and they sent me a new one. Only downside is if there is an issue with it some repair people may not look at it due to lack of spares available in Ireland and it may be cheaper to buy another new one.

Advertisement