Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand network equipment

Options
  • 25-05-2014 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

(Hope this is OK, admins, I'm looking for information rather that selling. Honestly, feel free to delete if it's not OK)

Does anyone know of any companies that buy second hand network equipment (Routers etc.) rather than using Adverts, ebay etc.?

I'm looking to sell my old network lab and I think it would be easier to bulk sell to a network company rather than selling each piece individually.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I'd imagine the very same people who sell second hand network lab kits would also be interested in buying in new stock, so if it were me I'd be contacting a few of the sellers on eBay etc. to see if they were interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭tech

Hi

what hardware have you for sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

tech wrote: »
    Hi

what hardware have you for sale?

Routers

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭T-K-O

In that case, I'll take the etc. What model is it

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Bog Standard User

Hi Guys,

(Hope this is OK, admins, I'm looking for information rather that selling. Honestly, feel free to delete if it's not OK)

Does anyone know of any companies that buy second hand network equipment (Routers etc.) rather than using Adverts, ebay etc.?

I'm looking to sell my old network lab and I think it would be easier to bulk sell to a network company rather than selling each piece individually.

Thanks

if your network equipment is made by cisco place an ad on any of the cisco ccna forums... someone doing the the course would likely buy your network equipment to practice on while they are studying

• Advertisement
Advertisement