Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can one attend the Dublin Meetup events if not actually living and working in Dublin

Options
  • 25-05-2014 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I'm living in Waterford and some weekends I find myself with not much to do, meetup looks like a fantastic idea to get involved in things. Unfortunately meetup isn't great in Waterford but in Dublin it looks fantastic.I was wondering if there are any rules which don't allow you to attend the Dublin events if your not living there, I can't imagine there would be, I'm prepared to travel and pay for accommodation

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I hardly doubt it.
    Meet ups are about meeting up with people in the area.
    There's no strict rule anyway to stay you have to be a local of that area.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

Larianne wrote: »
    I hardly doubt it.
    Meet ups are about meeting up with people in the area.
    There's no strict rule anyway to stay you have to be a local of that area.

Not at all...i dont see why anybody would not be welcome.

This a community site after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

No, you have to bring 6 months of bank statements to prove a Dublin address otherwise they set you on fire :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

No, you have to bring 6 months of bank statements to prove a Dublin address otherwise they set you on fire :D

...and stab you :)

Advertisement