Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pawn brokers

Options
  • 25-05-2014 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hey guys, does anyone know of any in town? Especially if they are open today. Or any above board (no doubt insane interest) loans, not Provident though, currently paying them back ugh :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Are you referring to cash convenience stores? If so I don't think they do loans. In pretty sure that's only Pawn Stars. I'm open to correction if course.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭anucksunamun

Hence the 'or' :-)

Well you have the banks the credit unions after that you have the shady lads in the back alleys that probably actually belong in a bank.

No offence intended, but I did also say above board. I am in a desperate situation here and looking for actual help with the question I asked.

Well ur on boards????? I'm pretty sure you won't get anywhere open on a Sunday. Go somewhere like MABS tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Yes, I am on boards, however I am not on after hours! I don't need help from mabs, I need an answer to the question I asked. Perhaps you are familiar with unforeseen circumstances? The death of a parent, needing to get somewhere and having not budgeted for such a horrible circumstance. You take care now. Please, does anyone know of a similar outfit to Provident?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

seems to be nothing but cash for gold places, whats the item your trying to pawn? if its electrical check if there is a CEX in your town

First off sorry for your loss.

Secondly how am I to know your reasons why you asked as you never mentioned all you said was you need a loan. You said you were having difficulties I merely suggested MABS in relation to those difficulties.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

not sure if there open but theres these guys

http://www.cashconvenience.ie/

Waterford
    Phone 051 855852

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

obezyana wrote: »
    First off sorry for your loss.

Secondly how am I to know your reasons why you asked as you never mentioned all you said was you need a loan. You said you were having difficulties I merely suggested MABS in relation to those difficulties.

Do you really have to be so needlessly flippant.

• Advertisement

dzilla wrote: »
    Do you really have to be so needlessly flippant.
    Thank you, I really appreciate that, I was beginning to wonder if I was being overly sensitive because of the situation.

Advertisement