Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do YOU want from FIFA 15

Options
  • 25-05-2014 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭

For me they need to overhaul the online setup.

Assholes making you watch the full game intro, replays etc

That needs to go!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Temaz wrote: »

That needs to go!!!

Don't really see how it can go. Someone is going to be annoyed either way as some people like watching the intros and replays.

Really want to see dynamic weather introduced. It's long overdue and, when you think of some of the things that have come before it, it's pretty amazing that this hasn't been brought in already.

Would love to have the ability to start the game in warm conditions, before a downpour comes and changes the conditions.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭erkifino

Temaz wrote: »

That needs to go!!!
    peejay1986 wrote: »
    Don't really see how it can go. Someone is going to be annoyed either way as some people like watching the intros and replays.

They could easily put in the search options where you choose if you want to play manual players. Turn off intros, replays and celebrations.

Dynamic weather would be cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

Ok what I want from Fifa 15.. Im playing Fifa since 1995 and demand my recommendations make the developers desk monday morning..

I want more effort into career mode seems every year all I hear about is ultimate team crap !

The career should get most new features i mean it bugged me when i was doing world cup in my career and every game was in crown lane a tiny tiny stadium even for the final seriously do they even try their own game

Also there needs to be a difficulty setting between pro and world class. Ability to change the kit a bit every season would be awesome. Just in general add more activities to career.. Champions league music be sweet !

I hate hearing about there new ****ty transfer features too they need to make a trophy winning celebration alot longer i remember Fifa 99 they would do a lap of the pitch it was cool

Cant complain much about the gameplay maybe make skill easier but playing against world class keeps you very limited to skill an goals you can get which gets kinda boring.

And of course my main dream of a new Fifa if i had to pick one thing ALL STADIUMS included.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

To get messi or Ronaldo in a pack.

Sort out first touch control. Fix the f**king servers. Dont have L1 + triangle so overpowered.

Oh and legends please on ps4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

No online momentum/scripting whatever it is.
    Improvements in manual passing and shooting
    An overhaul to the Pro Clubs A.I, possibly the ability to transfer non user controlled players to give consistency to the random players you get

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

erkifino wrote: »
    They could easily put in the search options where you choose if you want to play manual players. Turn off intros, replays and celebrations.

That would be a happy medium. I think there is not many who do like it, it's just like they want to wind up whoever they are playing.

If Jose plays online you just know he'd make you watch a full game intro.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Just put back in offline tournament on the PS4 the last one would have been perfect otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

You should at least have the option to chose weather you want intros or extended replys before the game starts.

Some take the piss with this add in the little celebrations and your ready to just **** the controller at the tv ! :P

Ultimate team needs to be more about what you can achieve by playing the game and not by how much real money you put into the game or hours of trading. For example the prizes you win from tournaments and lack of actual tournaments is a joke!

It is full of over powered features that most players exploit i mean its got to the stage where most people just build a team around pacey players and pretty much any player who can guide a header on target will score most of the time.

How many times have you got to the end and see you had nearly double the amount of shots on goal then the other player and the ****er ended up winning by a jammy goal or two in the last few minutes ? There is so many elements about the game that are scripted and you clearly have no control over them if its your time to lose it doesn't matter how good you are or what players you have.

Give us a game that rewards players who put time and effort into the game who want to play fair and who dont feed EA s pockets!!.

I would love something similar to the balance pro evo had with the master league back in the day.

Theres a reason why so many people are pissed off playing these games but at the end of the day there is no competition if you dont play fifa you aint got a football game and EA know this!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I'd love to see the market go in UT

Reduce the price of packs, as well as getting rid of the chemistry stat

Would make the game so much more worthwhile

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Fix the bloody game and the scripting.
    I had a TOTS Italian team with Tevez, Vidal, Gerviniho, DeRossi/Candreva/Benatia/Chiellieni/Maicon/ and the scripting was ridiculous.
    I ended up going from on the verge of winning D4 to getting relegated to D7.
    Ended up selling my entire team and switched to BBVA with Messi/Neymar up front and now climbing back up the leagues.
    I still miss my Italian team though as I've always had one :(

However I don't believe for a minute that EA will ever fit the scripting or the pace whores.
    If they nerfed the L1+Y all the noobs would stop playing it and it would seriously impact Fifa sales so they're not going to fix that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

One thing I'd to see is the gradual change of light and shadows during summer evening games, cos it looks a bit ridiculous the way it doesn't change, dusk doesn't last for 2 hours in real life.

Also inconsistent reffing, I'm tired of winning the ball and giving away a free cos I make the slightest bit of contact with an opponent and then an opponent throttling me nowhere near the ball and nothing given.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

In the stadiums with the shadows such as Wembley being able to see the ball would be nice. Also for the love of God stop the ref shirts clashing with the players jerseys. It doesn't happen often but it's very annoying when it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,990 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i know its the only show in town, but i wish it was more like PES 6 :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Cyrus wrote: »
    i know its the only show in town, but I wish it was more like PES 6 :o

Don't we all?? What a magnificent piece of art that will never be surpassed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Make the referee visible during gameplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Would love online career, so a friend could manage one team and i manage another!

If there isn't much new stuff this year im probably going to get PES got PES2013 and enjoyed much more then Fifa 13

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ChrisH97

I think that they should reward players for actually playing the game, the coins you get from matches should be higher maybe around 1000 coin base.

Here is a cool idea what if every season u play 10 games and 5 are home 5 away but in the home games if u have a gold stadium u get 100% coin boost, silver stadium 75% boost and bronze a 50% boost.

Also all players should get 10 chemistry after 10 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Bring back the bit at the start of the match where you can see who your opponent is going to be playing as before you lock in and choose. This will avoid jersey clashes and also having to play against Real f*cking Madrid nine out of ten times.

Advertisement