Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloom question

• 25-05-2014 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if at Bloom plant sellers will take cards or if I need to take cash with me. Also are plants / flowers good value in comparision to just getting them at a local nursery?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

mel.b wrote: »
    Anyone?

Some will take cards but others don't have the capacity to.......if you are buying multiples of plants there can be good value had, don't impulse buy but rather shop around and value can be got - especially on Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

Just wondering if at Bloom plant sellers will take cards or if I need to take cash with me. Also are plants / flowers good value in comparision to just getting them at a local nursery?
    I'd say probably no to the credit cards, take cash with you, cash will always be king.
    There should be plenty of deals to be had and don't be afraid to haggle a bit, oh yeah and enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

There are ATMs at the venue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Thanks all,

Was planning to go up on Monday, but the forecast for Saturday just looks so nice - what are the crowds like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Thanks all,

Was planning to go up on Monday, but the forecast for Saturday just looks so nice - what are the crowds like?

Crowds are manageable but the site was already a bit muddy yesterday so bring the right footwear.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Addle wrote: »
    There are ATMs at the venue.

Avoid these if possible, queues for them can be manic.

Advertisement