Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney infinity xbox 360 disc

• 25-05-2014 7:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi. Looking for some help. My son got the starter pack for disney infinity with the base and figures etc, but he has broke the disc. Not repairable. I'm finding it hard to get the disc to buy again on it's own without the pack, tried GameStop etc but no luck. Any ideas? I only need the disc so don't want to be getting the pack again.

Thanks 😊

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

tracey1098 wrote: »
    Hi. Looking for some help. My son got the starter pack for disney infinity with the base and figures etc, but he has broke the disc. Not repairable. I'm finding it hard to get the disc to buy again on it's own without the pack, tried GameStop etc but no luck. Any ideas? I only need the disc so don't want to be getting the pack again.

Thanks 😊

Some publishers will replace a borken disc for a nominal fee, check the manual to see, worth contacting them to see regardless.

Failing that adverts.ie or ebay maybe.

Advertisement