Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Double Header in Thurles next Sunday?

• 25-05-2014 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭

I am wondering what are the chances of a Double Header in Thurles next Sunday?

Cork V Waterford ........replay
    Tipp V Limerick

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Xenophile wrote: »

Tipp V Limerick

Waterford v Cork replay already fixed for 8th June

• Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭Xenophile

KevIRL wrote: »
    Waterford v Cork replay already fixed for 8th June

Thank you.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭howiya

Xenophile wrote: »

Tipp V Limerick

It would have made more sense. No1 in Thurles today. Although I'd imagine both teams are glad of the two week break but the winner won't be happy that they only have a week before facing Clare

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Davys Fits

I wonder will the replay be televised. Given the small turnout today, the fans hardly deserve it but as a neutral I would love to see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭shockframe

I hope that this does not come to pass as there is only one thing worthy of main event status next Sunday in Thurles - The Return of Tom Ryan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭howiya

Davys Fits wrote: »
    I wonder will the replay be televised. Given the small turnout today, the fans hardly deserve it but as a neutral I would love to see it.

Mayo v Roscommon and Dublin v Laois on the box that day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Why the small turnout? Cork always have a strong following.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Why the small turnout? Cork always have a strong following.

Advertisement