Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picasa 3: how to transfer hundreds of photos quickly

Options
  • 25-05-2014 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

I have 304 photos in a single folder which was created by Picasa identifying a person's face.

I know I can copy each of them by rightclicking "locate on disk" on each folder but it would take ages to go into each folder and copy them individually. I would like to copy all of those photos onto a memory stick directly. Is it possible, and if so how is it done? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭KAGY

Select the album (I assume you are taking about a face album) and choose export at the bottom of your screen beside the selection tray)
    Chose original size and automatic quality and export them to your key

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭gaiscioch

KAGY wrote: »
    Select the album (I assume you are taking about a face album) and choose export at the bottom of your screen beside the selection tray)
    Chose original size and automatic quality and export them to your key

Superb. It worked and saved me a lot of time. Thanks so much.

Advertisement