Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps3 repair

Options
  • 26-05-2014 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

Anybody local that could remove two discs put in on top of each other in a ps3 ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Not familiar with the 'engineering' off said player, but I would suggest get the miniature torx or star screw-drivers out and give it a go! I've taken many a Ps2 and the like apart.... Ps: some screws may be hidden under stickers or protection pads!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

ardle1 wrote: »
    Not familiar with the 'engineering' off said player, but I would suggest get the miniature torx or star screw-drivers out and give it a go! I've taken many a Ps2 and the like apart.... Ps: some screws may be hidden under stickers or protection pads!!

+1

A friend had a problem with his xbox DVD tray. I took it apart and put it back together no problem following a tutorial on youtube. It may seem daunting but if you follow the step by step instructions you won't have any problems and a good sense of achievement at the end of it. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

If you take the power lead out of the back and hold the eject button, then put it back in while still holding the eject button it does a fan test and should eject the disc, take power lead back out and put it back in when finished, Might be better of if you find someone who can repair it i never done it so could damage your ps3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Advertisement